Republican Landslide

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bubba74, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

Debacle for Obama as Republicans take control of US congress

I guess the American people are not completely insane

they can listen to the lefts talking points about the war on this group or that group, but in reality when they look into their wallet and there is a lot less money in there than a few years ago, that is the real war

2. Teamsta II

Teamsta II dribble is dribble

This is not a national election. There is only a national election once every four years. Half as many voters vote in mid term elections.

3. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

Time for the nation to start working on those backyard bunkers and stocking up on canned goods and all.
    A wasted 2 years on deck.
    If a GOP is elected president in 2016 writ the USA as finished into the history books. Imports and banks and no comp for your labors and no voice in the economy for labor is all GOP stands for. The banks won yesterday not America.
    I see an ugly future, if any future if the GOP doesn't change its stance on unions.

4. SuperCourse

SuperCourse WHO IS JOHN GALT?

The half that actually pay attention. The chuckleheads come out for the national elections.

5. SuperCourse

SuperCourse WHO IS JOHN GALT?

Lot of ruffled feathers out there in Loonville?

6. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

Nice cup for ya Slave... I had a foil hat for ya, but really didn't want to push the issue too hard right now... Pat Buchanan in '16...

[​IMG]

7. Starkravinloon

What makes you think we're headed for "good times" now... I get your point about the union, but union advances has nothing to do with the shape the economy has been put into... Think outside the box Slave, for one second, please.. And don't think for a minute that Conway and FedEx workers going union has anything to do with Obamas' support for unions...... Those have been trying this for years, they just got to the point of actually putting the wheels in motion... Start the blame game....LOL

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2014
  8. sharpshooter

sharpshooter Well-Known Member

What do you call the past 6? A success?

Yeah, Barry really tore up your wallstreet boys for ya, huh?

9. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

Looking at those Governor races,I think the public is tired of being raped by public unions...

10. Ice Rider

Ice Rider Well-Known Member

Yes, because the unions have flourished under Oblahblah and the democrat leadership...

11. Ice Rider

Ice Rider Well-Known Member

12. Starkravinloon

Ain't he just a little skutter.... They all but had the guy wrote off....

13. The Best

The Best Well-Known Member

This "landslide' only underscores that Americans have been "dumbed down", period! The average American has been convinced that they are "macho", almost like Rambo, "no help needed, I can make it on my own". I challenge anyone here to tell me when and how the Republican Party or any member has ever helped the "working person". Of all the Federal programs designed to help the poor, sick and old people, every program was pushed through by Democrats. And yesterday, the "working person" "cut his nose off to spite his face". Any member of this board cannot deny that them or some member of their family have been helped or assisted by a program that a Democrat fought to get.

I am too old to worry about 10 years from now, other than my children and grandchildren, but if you do not belong to the 1% "kiss your ass goodbye"

14. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

Yea,I miss those "intelligent" Obama supporters that were frequented on youtube in the last election.

15. Starkravinloon

Really, you enjoyed 600 million taken from Medicare? I'm gettin' up in age too my friend, and believe me, if I thought these "programs" were worth the paper they were written on, I would be supportive, but they aren't and you and I both know it...
    They have done nothing but rob Peter to pay Paul... Typical money juggling... In Obamas' words, "Time for a change"... We're fixing to see how much of a leader he really is... Leaders overcome, adapt and persevere... So far, he hasn't shown any of that... We'll see...

16. EX396

EX396 Well-Known Member

Interesting take.

The results of the 2008 election told me Americans had been dumbed down, 2012 underscored it! You can make a mistake once and not be considered dumb, repeat that same mistake and well, y'ain't too bright.

I believe way too many Americans are convinced they can't make it on their own, that they need help, that they need the government teet to suckle from. It's a lifestyle of dependency. I can't make it on my own is way more disastrous to this country than the "macho" "no help needed, I can make it on my own".

17. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

You mean a Marxist American is finished. GOOD!

18. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Leaving us alone and keeping their hands out of my pocket helps the working man. Tax cuts for the middle-class helped the working man.

Screw your handout mentality. The 1% did better under Obama and Democrats then under Bush.

19. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Its not? What makes an election a national election?

20. The Best

The Best Well-Known Member

Oh boy, we are a bunch of independent drivers and when it comes to "making it", we don't need any assistance.

I hope that you never do need any help, but the odds are against you. And make sure that you just forego Social Security or Medicare, because both are programs that two great Democrats got for you.