Republican Landslide

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bubba74, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

The Civil War (despite what they are trying to preach that it was the great crusade against slavery) was all about economics,

Progressive love crony capitalism they get to control things. The progress agenda is not about freedom it is about complete control

2. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

Which Slave is for, with supportive tactics... I been trying to tell him that, be it's like he doesn't understand it, he just pulls up another Pat Buchanan story.. If Buchanan is so ******* wonderful, why can't he get elected...

3. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Soon as slave said Tea Party and Progressives want the same thing it was obvious he's politicly ignorant. Then to add that Progressives hate crony capitalism shows that he just makes stuff up..... :regretful:

I can't debate the willingly stupid...

4. Starkravinloon

Yeah, I remember that statement.. I like to have lost my lunch...

5. Pup Driver

Pup Driver Well-Known Member

Hey Slave , not only did the bankers on wall street win but who else won are the big polluters . This is a dream come true for these guys . That new right wing woman genus from Iowa is already talking about closing the EPA . What you see as an ugly future for the unions is exactly what the republicans want for the unions , an ugly future .

6. Starkravinloon

Actually for me anyway, it is the total opposite.. I want manufacturing back and businesses thriving.. If you want to see how the EPA works Pup view the final investigation of the Deep Water Horizon.. Come to find out the EPA was indulged to the report filed by the safety inspector on the blowout valve.. But you see how quick it changed when Obama filed the moratorium.. That sealed all findings by the EPA and disaster investigators.... So see, the EPA ain't what it seems to be... They elect who runs and who gets denied.... You're right though, since businesses and manufacturing has been outsourced and shut down, the air is cleaner, but they have people starving... So Democrats need to make up their minds, business and working or invest in body bags...

7. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

You're slipping pup. You left out how the republicans want to push granny down the stairs also.

8. Starkravinloon

[​IMG]

9. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

You said the Tea Party wants trade with ño rules.
    Same thing Progressive FDR dem Hull wanted.

I can't debate the delusionally brainwashed.

10. Pup Driver

Pup Driver Well-Known Member

I do agree with you on manufacturing in the USA I like you want business to thrive and build a strong middle class I do not know if your familiar with the BRING BACK JOBS HOME ACT OF 2014 ( originally in 2012 ) . Republicans blocked the bill of any advancement for the second time . The first time was in 2012 when the republicans filibustered it . These corporate deserters get political priority for tax breaks in moving jobs overseas . That bill would have closed those loop holes that gave corporations a tax deduction for the cost of moving off shore . They actually get a write off for firing American workers and going off shore . The democrats wanted to give corporations a 20 %tax credit for moving the jobs back to the USA . Loon if you noticed how nice the republicans candidates portrayed them selves prior to the election about Jobs in the USA . Now that the election is over its going to be business as usual . Go back in history and back in the late 1800's and early 1900's the robber baron era the republicans were the corporatist party . I don't see where anything has changed . BTW with out the EPA the polluters would have a field day . What would stop them from dumping in our lakes and rivers or just spilling into the soil with out the EPA ? Their the reason we have an EPA . O BTW am sure there's enough democrats on board as well , just not as many .

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2014
  11. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

No such tax break exist. It's a simple tax break companies get when moving from location to location. Be it town to town, state to state or country to country. All they get to do is deduct the cost of the move.

12. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

yes but do we need 51 of them?

or

51 department of educations?

13. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Then you didn't read your own link about Hull. All he was about was Rules, and him controlling....

You get lost when you believe Free Trade equals Freedom. It doesn't. Free Trade is rules, governed by Central Control (Marxism) its slick marketing to put Free in it.

14. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

No change since the 1800s? You never heard of the Federal Reserve or the Income Tax? Do away with income tax, go with the Fair Tax, and those corporations return home, bringing jobs and money back here.

Shut down the EPA! First, we'd still have 50 of them. Second, its the job of Congress to make laws, not beauracrats. Shut down All the beauracacies

15. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

He was about govt not getting in the way of business same as the progressive Tea Party.
    That means business makes the rules and that is above constitution and nation. Profits first. Country 2nd. They're working on dismantling constitutions
    Ours included.
    Read that NAFTA origins link.
    Id love to download the stuff from the actual govt meeting but my phone wont hold it all.

When Stoney posted that Obama clip calling us small minded...
    that shows where we stand. Borders must come down and world gov must rule not for peoole but for the top 1' coroorations and business.
    The root of all evil$.......The trojan horse is in, the troops are out and you cheer.
    Business as usual when it all goes to hell.

16. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

Put the word out to your Democrats that they need to stop stuffing each bill with pork. If they'd send a clean bill forward, maybe the damn thing would pass. But no, every bill is heavily loaded with pork projects that can't pass on their own.

17. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Trade deals aren't the reason businesses leave. Unreasonable high taxation and stupid regulations chase them away. Many for the HOAX that there is global warming...

18. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Speaking of going to hell; quit worshipping the Collective, slavey.

'Don't worry about tomorrow. It will take care of itself. Does The Father not provide for the flowers and the birds? Will he not provide for you, whom He loves? Seek first the kingdom of heaven, and all your NEEDS will be provided'...

19. Starkravinloon

Plain and simple Pup, they won.. People are tired of the lies from Obama.. We as true Conservatives, are going to hold them accountable, or I am at least.. I could pull 100's of emails up and show you I've sent to Landrieu, Cassidy and Vitter.. Reid, Pelosi and even the President.. The only ones I got responses back from, were the Republicans... The reason it was turned down Pup, PORK... Pig guts all in it.... Democratic politicians try to tell their people that Republicans turn things down because they were thought up by a Democrat, and some may be true, but because they lace it with all kinds of back-scratching political bull****... If the Dems are so smart, why can't they consistently get elected... You may take offense to that, but it's true.. The old timers are the only ones that can seem to hold their post.. Republicans have put more young blood in the seats of government in the last 12 years than any party.. Clinton.. NAFTA..Carter.. Deregulation.. Reid.. Wanting to bog everything down in the Senate.. Now how is that progress?..

20. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Scary part is, Boehner appears set to pass a one year pork filled Omnibus Budget for Reid-Obama. Call Congress, say no longer than Feb for spending, so responsible newcomers can cut the pork