Republicans are realizing that Jeb Bush is their only option in 2016

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dick Dastardly, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

guess it wont' work but the dog had to be put down but the boy didn't seem very upset by it.
    The parents the vet talked and wondered aloud about how animals lives are so short.
    Then the boy said he knew why.
    He said People are born to learn to be nice and love one another this takes a long time right.
    But dogs are born already knowing that so they don;t have to stay long.

2. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

Thanks for the kinds words fellows.. He's had a good life and it's hard convincing the wife that it just makes it harder to do, the longer you wait... He's been with us through thick and thin.. seen hurricanes and tornadoes, and just kept us all going at times... When it gets to the point where he's suffering more than enjoying being here, I'll take matters into my own hands.. I named him after one of my old commanders in the military "Baldy".. He's been a good one...

3. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

is you knowing how to love why you get banned so quickly? :LMAO:

4. Starkravinloon

Wasn't there a Congressman or Representative that got caught doing that in Ohio or Illinois one time? Seem like I remember making the news.. I think he was from West Virginia and also voted in Ohio or something like that... I could see a politician doing that, but I think it would be more difficult for an Average Joe or Joanne to do that because of the registration list that has to be checked off.. I know here, every time we go vote, they check your ID to the registration list they have at the polls..

I don't see anything wrong with it, only because we have been doing it for years...

5. Dick Dastardly

Dick Dastardly Drat, Double Drat, and Triple Drat!

If I understand you correctly, and forgive me if I'm wrong, it wouldn't matter if they check your name and i.d. to the rolls since they aren't linked state to state. You would probably eventually get caught, but little too late. The only way to solve that is a national database linking states registration.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2014
  6. Starkravinloon

I gotcha, a state to state communicado thingy.... I'd go for that.. You don't want the Feds in it, they would just screw it up..

7. Dick Dastardly

Exactly. I think we as a society have advanced to that point. With so many people on the move these days, such as people moving from the north to the south, we are past due for such a thing.

8. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

The embedded chip will be here soon enough, T. I'm in no hurry for it....

9. Dick Dastardly

I heard that in church when the supermarket bar codes came out. :biglaugh: (I'm serious)

10. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

The embedded part started in the Barcelona Beach Club, so people could pay their bar tab while wearing a thong (no pockets). I know there are nations that have ordered chips from Verilink. (maybe a good place to invest?). I can't stop it, but I'm in no hurry to have to decide if it's the real thing or not. But I'm a Kook, and know it...

I know the scripture so I know what can't possibly fit. Most don't I'm sure... yep- scanners... :LMAO:

11. Magoo

I wouldn't want to shot my animals but I would overdose them if I had the stuff to do it.
    At home with the family not with strangers and on the Dogs own time.
    But we are not allowed

12. Starkravinloon

No, I'll let his vet for over 10 years do it right... We'll all be there,, He'll come in on a Saturday and do it for us where we all can see him one last time.... I'm worried more about Ms. Connie, the vets assistant.. She has grown very fond of Baldy over the years.. I'm sure she will be the one boo-hooing the most...

13. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

My big Dane Male died in my arms while my wife was on a tour with the choir. I tried mouth to huge mouth- couldn't save my huge clown. Tore my heart out. Worse- a month later our old female Dane couldn't stand- could barely breathe. Told my wife I'd go along but couldn't go thru this this soon after the other. So I went along. Lifted her from the car, and then an old lady slipped in the vets door and collapsed, blocking the door. Waited with the Dane 20 minutes as they tended to the lady. (she was fine, by the way). Dog getting antsy, me getting upset and just wanting it over. Amazing how long 20 minutes can be when you want it over...

14. Dick Dastardly

I recently put my Eskimo Spitz down. He was mine since rescued at 8 months old. He was fifteen. He was suffering with congestive heart failure. I walked up behind him. I didn't want him to see me coming. It's heartbreaking to lose a pet. I live on 13 acres. We have a mini farm with different animals. I have 6 dogs left. (All rescues)They're all getting old.

15. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

Try to have yourself mentally prepared. I've been there and done that. It was extremely difficult. Much more difficult than I thought that it would be.

16. Dick Dastardly

I've put mine down. It sounds bad but a quick .40 caliber to the head is instant death. They don't suffer. I spend a fortune on vet bills, but I'm talking cancer, heart failure etc. The things that can't be treated. I figure it's better to die at home than in an office. I hope the same for me. I don't want to go out in a hospital in a gown.

17. Magoo

Yeah I wouldn't want to do it. There suppose to be strong heroin on the streets now, I would like to have some saved away for such occasions but I'm not much of a schmoozer and don't know who to approach to buy it. I think I could handle that for the dog or for myself if that's what I decided. Just go to sleep that maybe ok not sure.
    I heard people say you never die in your dreams but one night I got shot in the head and there was this terrible electrical shock and brilliant white flash of lightning and that was it.
    I think we are programed for death in our brains but to experience it it takes time, instant death will by pass that.
    I was around a dying person for a week or so and they told me about seeing or hearing this or that old places and peopleand of course I didn't understand but thats part of it.
    What if in your last day or hours you went off into your mind and visited with people you haven't seen in 50 years old family old loves old friends old pets.
    How great would that be.
    Thats what we have to look forward to if we work it right and have some luck

18. Magoo

last year we had trouble with the old beagle he was having a really bad time. 3 times we left the house to go to the vet to do it and changed our minds. The fourth time we had to go through with it.
    For me I don't want to stand around balling in front of people just friggen do it. I pay first so I don't have to go through that stuff afterwards so I can carry him off.
    But these people act like a funeral home, We're going to leave and give you time ring the bell when your ready.
    F that just get it over with, Ive been thinking about this for a long long time not just since I walked through your door
    Some Vets advertize they will come by your house, that would be better
    Hang tight

19. autocar65

autocar65 Local 767

You should study some of the tricks the mind plays on people with neurological problems. All those impulses running mock, I have had doctors tell me that I shouldn't talk about them. Many auras are like having a memory surface....but just not a memory of your own. People would pay money to have experienced some of the crap I have been through. I pay money to keep from having them. It is been 6 years since my last episode thanks to Keppra. Now how long I will be able to afford this drug is up in the air.

I have owned many animals in my 58 years. Bosco the Pit Bull has surprised me, it might be the most expressive dog I have ever owned. He may out live me.

20. Magoo

I hope you do have a decent health insurance policy but even if not you can find a way to buy your meds if you work at it.
    My brother found he had Hepatitus C a few years back, they told him a new med was on its way. So far the new med covers Hep C2&C3 but C1 what he has will be out later this year.
    The thing is this company Giland wants $83,000 for the three month supply needed. Thats a heap of money but they made deals with countrys like Egypt to sell it for as little as 600-900 dollars.
    My blood thinner costs $300 a month at a discount pharmacy the Doctor appealed the insurance companies decision to not pay and they agreed to pay. I got lucky.

Your Dogs name Bosco is that after the chocolate milk product? I met some guy walking his Bosco and he said it was the product. It used to be advertised on all the kid tv shows when I was a kid. Along with Maypo oatmeal and Good and Plenty candy
    [video=youtube_share;ExSlyoVTX3I]http://youtu.be/ExSlyoVTX3I[/video]