Republicans are realizing that Jeb Bush is their only option in 2016

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dick Dastardly, Apr 8, 2014.

1. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I thought you don't believe in afterlife? Changing, as you get older???? We all eventually die- what does luck have to do with it?

2. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

He just doesn't believe in the guy in charge of the afterlife..LOL

3. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Yeah. Because that means accountability....

4. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

Don't know about that Jimmy but do know no one I know ever came back to tell me about it.
    But the dyeing brain has no clock or calender what we now perceive as a split second could last a eternity.
    You could think of it as the size of the infinite universe or the other way to the sub atomic, theres just no end to it

5. Magoo

If it does your Republican history will come back to bite you

6. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Perhaps it should peak your curiosity, grasshopper....

7. autocar65

autocar65 Local 767

That is exactly what he was named after. He is mostly white with brown markings.

But you see I am one of those cases that Obamacare will likely allow to slip through the cracks. I do have good healthcare right now but my neurologist who is 1 in a million has quit the business so I have to go find another 1 in a million that will waver a truck driver with a slight case of Epilepsy. This is what is wrong with Barrycare is that it will make people like me unhireable. So to go from productive, tax paying Social Security Contributor to unemployed and unemployable....Just because of one mans ambition? Come on! And how many others like me?

But this is the humanitarian side of The Affordable Health Care Act. I am a case where what the act was supposed to do will do the exact opposite. So with a crippled left foot, hearing problems from having a tire blowing up in my face, two blown out knees from hauling milk.....I am considered a liability. But I have proven that I can still hold down a job and do it well. Even with all my issues I am a contributor.

You see, there are still plenty of American who still believe in working for a living and chasing the American dream. Without us, the country will fold up like a wet newspaper and fall apart. When that happens, neither you or anyone else will be able to rescue it. The Politicians with all their capacity to print currency will never be able to out inflate the fall of the dollar. Germany tried it right after WWI and all it did is put Germany on the path of electing anyone that could stop the bleeding. But this is putting a face to the problem, and I am who Obama vowed to help. But reality is that my wife and I including Bosco may well spend the rest of our lives in a 1978 travel trailer picking up aluminum cans on the side of the road.

People do fall through the cracks. Ask the Dustbowl Okie! History proves that the Government is run and owned by the wealthy. There are producers and their are predators in every economy. I would rather be a producer than someone who is dependent on the predator for a check. Right now, the predators are using entitlements to fuel their push for control. Obama is no idiot, he has studied and understands this race to the top. You and I are being used, your problem is that you don't realize it. My job is to point it out to you. Whether or not you get it is up to you. You can lead a horse to water, but he will never drink himself into prosperity. And prosperity isn't created by the Federal Reserve, it is controlled by the Federal Reserve Bank.

This is why they are referred to as "The Money Masters".

8. Magoo

If I went for a physical I would have to lie and hope my heart wasn't doing anything funny when they listen. But what if I did and was driving down the road and black out with a semi or more likely just fatigue out into drifting off to sleep. I might kill somebody who knows.
    I receive a piss poor check that I don't think many here could even survive on, far below poverty level. So I would rather be earning something decent and have something to look forward to
    But thats how it is and I learn to deal with it and feel blessed to get it and the medical care.
    Theres nothing wrong with Obamacare for the doctors they get the same reimbursement I'm sure, insurance company's squeeze them I seen a bill and wonder how they get away with it
    Its the same as it was before for Doctors but now they will have more covered patients to work with.
    I seen a Free Clinic in Arkansas that was funded by charity say they are shutting down because people have coverage now, thats a good thing.

9. Magoo

Since we had talked about animals

I thought I would mention I just seen some of this new show on PBS. A film by Joe Hutto I seen him once before with wild turkeys, this time he's with mule deer.
    You might want to watch it, its really something, the guy took 7 years to do this film
    Look for your local PBS schedual

Watch Touching the Wild | Nature | PBS | Nature | PBS

take a peek at the trailer

[video=youtube_share;bUjDZkuHm-0]http://youtu.be/bUjDZkuHm-0[/video]

10. autocar65

autocar65 Local 767

Yeah, it is called a heart murmur. Obamacare will not work for the same reason we can't fund another war....We don't have the economy to fund it.

It has nothing to do with wishing it into existence or putting on a wish list. What this is doing is letting American Companies escape in a few years what took AFL and CIO decades to build: An employer based and funded healthcare. So in effect, the Democrat is letting the American Employer off the hook and handing it off to the state. The same state that can't resist giving themselves raises. That is a De-facto betrayal of Union and Non Union working Americans by the Democrat party. It is a trust breaker and Obama will come back to bite us.

The only reason you are a fan of Obamacare is because you don't have to help fund it. If you did, you would change your mind about it in one faulty heartbeat.

Here is another fact. Cerberus Capital has just bought Safeway. What this means is that Albertsons and Safeway will merge and when they do they will have to either go with Associated Wholesale Grocers or the Safeway Affiliate here in Texas Tom Thumb. This means one year from now I may have to leave the Teamsters who have bargained a healthcare plan that is $10 a week for the entire family and join Tom Thumb who is working toward ridding itself of providing medical coverage....Because of Obamacare.

If this happens the way I see it happening that will be a 1.1 million square foot Warehouse that no longer needs drivers. What is left will be handed to Greatwide. It will also mean a drastic reduction of warehouse employees and Dues paying Teamsters. Now I ask you, is your man Obama pro or anti-Union or anti-labor!?

He and his buddies have saddled a post industrial America with a health care plan that working people can afford and only benefits those who do not pay in. Obama care is an unsustainable tax! Just like Quantitative Easing is a tax on working Americans.

Magoo, you are worshiping a political ideal that is not going to work at best and may end the middle class American forever.

But you aren't gonna listen. It is going to take dismantling this country and starting from scratch to make you see. But, tomorrow at 10:30 I will take my place at work and I will deliver groceries so that my earning might be taxed and I will be punished for earning my keep so as to keep deadbeats like yourself in beer and cigarettes so you can have plenty of access to forums like these to tell Americans everywhere how they should think and live.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2014
  11. Northern Flash

Northern Flash OBAMA'S CREATION.

Mags. Don't take this personal because that's not my intent. But based on this post of yours, I understand your situation a little better.
    But here's my question.....mixed in with this short story.
    Years back, I hired a guy at UPS that was disabled. He could no longer do his old job at his former company because he had "issues". And he was on disability. I rolled the dice on this guy, hoping that it wouldn't come back to haunt me. After a meeting with the center manager to discuss his potential, (and I offered to help train him because I knew that it would be a longer than normal process, because this was an entire career change that this guy knew nothing about.) I didn't work in that building very often, but lived in that town and I wanted to give the guy a chance.

Long story short, the guy wanted to work and contribute to society, so he changed careers COMPLETELY.

My point is this.......is there anything else that you COULD do even with your condition?

If this is too personal......just don't answer, and I'll understand. But I've always been successful finding work that people CAN do versus focusing so much on what they CAN'T do.

I just think that there are a lot of people who COULD work if they really wanted to. (but that might not apply to you)

Just a question.....not a jab.:1036316054:

12. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

In the days of the Roman Empire, the disable that could move their arms and feet, were used for the House Emperor's personal ball washer, didn't matter of you were male or female..... In other words, they were made to make an effort to contribute to society...

13. CCXdriver

CCXdriver Well-Known Member

Just imagine if Obama tried that, you wing-nuts would have a field day.

14. Northern Flash

Northern Flash OBAMA'S CREATION.

Clinton had one.......and we allowed it.:biglaugh:

15. CCXdriver

CCXdriver Well-Known Member

Sheeeeeeit, you tried to impeach the man for doing what men do.

Just imagine Monica was on the Federal Payroll, you would have short circuited.

16. Magoo

I'm not management material I don't sit around and bark orders. Which means I would have to do some physical work, even if just the lightest of duties when I feel bad I have to stop what ever I;m doing.
    Not many employers would look over at me and think yeah he's a valuable worker sitting there resting.
    I would be out of a job pronto.
    Then to a job would have to come with health insurance because I need to visit Doctors and buy medications and that is expensive.
    I'm thinking of what I could do to fill those needs.
    Maybe Jeff will pay me to aggravate you guys

17. Magoo

Don't tell me thats what you have your employee's doing ?

18. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

Be careful,the drones are drooling over just the thought of washing Bammer balls..

19. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

If you or anyone else is unable to find any jobs that you could be productive in,which in most cases I find hard to believe,do what you have to do.The thing that baffles me,is those folks,living on the taxpayer,seem to be the loudest proponents of bigger Gubment and bigger taxes.

20. Magoo

Maybe because they have been living it and know it better than anyone else