Republicans are realizing that Jeb Bush is their only option in 2016

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dick Dastardly, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

Well, since I don't and haven't had to ask for help, it would be pretty funny to watch...LMAO.. Could you imagine, Mags on his knees as a ball washer...LOL.. Now that stuff is funny...

2. Starkravinloon

Fortunately I don't have any on the payroll that need that help you have to have( I do feel for people that do that really need it).. But this was a good attempt at a jab, but ridiculous...

3. Starkravinloon

Totally missed the point.. T was right, you can't get through to some...lol

4. Starkravinloon

So you admit, there are "moochers".. They do know the loopholes better than anyone else..

5. CCXdriver

CCXdriver Well-Known Member

I guess you're the only one allowed to joke around here. ROTFLMFAO

6. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

First, no the doctors are NOT getting reimbursed the same. That's why many are leaving the profession. One of mine got out, the other is considering it...

On your situation- when you could no longer drive your dump truck? Did you check into driving one of the quarry's Euclids or loaders? Becoming a dispatcher or run the crusher or asphalt mixer? Check with the Dems to be an on-line advisor/writer (I think you already are???). My point is- if SSI Disability is so poor a living (and is said to run out of money in the next three years), surely there are other jobs you could take and make at least as much????? Not judging anything- just know myself: I'd do almost anything else First.....

7. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

The employee that I hired was NOT put in management. His old job was physical work that he could no longer do, so I put him in a computer position. His job was to look up addresses that the delivery drivers had trouble finding, via the computer, phone book, and making contact with the customers to get proper delivery addresses.
    I agree that there wouldn't be tons of jobs available, but there are obviously some. I could have hired you to do this job, just like I hired him. I'm just saying that there are some opportunities out there. And clearly you are ok for computer usage. (unfortunately.lol)

Nope. A good Human Resources Rep. finds people to fit specific jobs.

We put this guy on our insurance.......just like every other new employee, and trust me......he had issues.

Oh. Trying to double dip now? The DNC and Jeff paying you? lol

8. Starkravinloon

He said the same thing i did on another thread, didn't see you pounce then, like now..ROTFFLMAO... Play fair buttercup.....

9. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I know- this is aa heartless question (but you tell me I'm compiling a book and want to get it right): for two years, your story was that you quit because A:you didn't like driving long distances from Florida to Texas. And B: you had an intestinal condition causing your bowels to empty constantly. C: you are heavy so you struggle in/out of the easy chair (how can you be heavy and constantly have empty bowels?)

The must be asked is: did the empty bowels cause this new heart condition, or did the weed you say you smoke cause it? I always thought you were 'full of poop'- but apparently aren't; or ARE you?? :LMAO: ever changing story. You should write a TV Series...

10. Northern Flash

I'm thinking about trying to get on disability myself. I have an uncontrollable bowel issue also, but it only seems to affect me during the early morning hours. And I can't seem to figure out the cause or cure. I may need to call a doctor.
    :coffee1:

lol

11. Starkravinloon

Sooooooooooo.. What r u sayin'........ He makes it up as he goes? Or he ***** so much, that he ***** the part of the brain out that controls memory....

12. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

You have selective memory Jimmy you take 5% fact and mix it in 95 lbs of BS. what you end up with is something totally wrong.
    Thats the way Republicans are, its no wonder they hold a skewed view of the world around them,
    If you want to hire me I live in the Tampa Bay area I might take the job if you give me a 5 year contract

13. Northern Flash

I can use you......will you take $10.10 per hour. lol

14. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

we all enjoy your stream of never ending BS, Mags. Just remembering that your story changes every time you post. You really need to make notes on which forum you told which lie... (oops- story!).

15. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Yep. He Foxtrot Uniformed...

16. Magoo

Well it must be all on the recorder here, somewhere on Jeffs computer storage or Google will have it on theirs
    I don't change story's I have no need to, but do find it and post it.
    If you find any, I will issue to you my sincere apology
    Otherwise your making false accusations.

17. Northern Flash

Just apologize for supporting Obama and we'll call it good.lol

18. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

. You're the one with the time. If people believe you so be it. If they have been on here since 2010 they remember you are full of Bravo Sierra. Jeff's histories that we can access only go back 500 posts and you know it. How convienient...

:LMAO:

19. Magoo

Me thinks your offering up more Bravo Sierra

20. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

that's for others to decide. Wanna compare our histories?