Republicans are realizing that Jeb Bush is their only option in 2016

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dick Dastardly, Apr 8, 2014.

1. autocar65

autocar65 Local 767

Yes, but just sit back and watch the GOP go after Rand Paul. Who knows? After the GOP destroys what is left of Rand's political career, you may become a "Political Atheist" like many of us who were in the Tea Party early.....Before it became the sacrificial lamb of the Grand Old Party.

Debra Medina, the gal that pretty much handed Rick Perry his head on two debates. Debra Medina that was taken down in two interviews by Glenn Beck and Mark Davis? She has quit any political aspirations all together. She was the one who suggested that the state of Texas pay disabled combat veterans to guard the Texas boarder. So the southern boarder of Texas remains wide open! She had to be taken down! She was far too practical for politics. She also was for eliminating property taxes because if you are the owner of the property, why are you having to pay the Government?

I keep a hat signed by Ron Paul and a Debra Media shirt in my collection just to remind me that politicians are not really serious about solving problems.

2. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I heard Beck interview her. She came across as barely knowing anything. Can't win elections that way. He was nice to her, actually. Beck always asks: How is your Soul? If I remember the right interview, she got mad at that? Whichever woman it was- the thing went south...

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2014
  3. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Dems say JFK would have 'evolved' into being Liberal.

I heard an apt description of 'what GOP can win'. There were ReaganDems, but no McCainDems... True Conservatism wins- not Fake Conservatism.

4. Dick Dastardly

Dick Dastardly Drat, Double Drat, and Triple Drat!

I heard a caller on Rush say that today about Reagan Democrats.

5. autocar65

autocar65 Local 767

Oh she didn't get mad. The pivotal point was when Beck asked her about 9-11 and she said everyone has a right to believe anything they want. Tell me, who was Beck working for at the time? Since then he (Beck) has lost his network gig and might now be a little more in agreement with Medina today then he was then. Having been chewed by the "conservitive media" himself.

I would imagine Mark Levin will be next once he has served their purpose. If Mark continues to insult Rove that is.

6. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Only reason I didn't credit it was couldn't remember if end of Rush or beginning of Hannity

7. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Beck left Fox so he could say what he believes away from Rove's censoring. He wasn't forced out.

Levin is Fantastic. He's not on Fox, but the Patriot Channel- same as Beck and Mike Church. I'd vote for Beck or Levin to be my leader any day! Their Foundations are built on Rock.

8. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Here's the interview: where was he mean to her candidacy? What would the mainstream have done?
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c9FPc6vVx84

Scroll down the page to the responses in a different video too... (callers on 2/11)

She was polling percentages in the teens. Beck didn't cost her the election. :duh:

9. autocar65

autocar65 Local 767

Then I take it you are sick of the professional politician? That is exactly what Medina rand on was getting rid of the professional politician. And I might ad on the Beck issue. I don't care why he left and will add that Glenn may have done some growing in the past few years.

There are plenty of tricks to be played in studios when it comes to interviews, much of it is editing but anyone can be made to look like a fool if you use a little slapback echo. Many times it is why you hear singers go WAY off pitch because they are listing to the playback that is a few milliseconds behind. I will admit Debra Medina was green, she walked into this election having only worked for Ron Paul....That was her only exposure to the political machine.

So, what would you rather have? A political professional? That is what we have leading both parties now and you see where it is getting us. I'll take the amateur any day of the week. You know, the one that will do it for the love of country. Glenn is a pro and Levin has said many times that he has no ambitions to run. Both Glenn and Mark would be ground chuck by the time the media was done with them and I would bet there would be many a GOP member that would be willing to grind the sausage themselves.

Bottom line. If you want conservatism back, you are going to have to toss the hierarchy off a cliff. They run the party and we don't.

10. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

You Assume much that I didn't say. Beck didn't cost her the election......

Same argument I used to have with Ron Paul guys. A 13% candidate isn't made or lost in one interview....

And don't assume I voted for Romney, because I didn't... I joined my Daughter in proudly voting for her 13 year old PitBull, Zeus....

11. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Zeus doesn't start wars unless its to defend his home turf then he fights viscously. His meals are but a pittance. He'd not impede upon anyone's liberty (unless they invaded the homeland). He wouldn't waste money travelling. He wouldn't bow to foreign leaders. He wouldn't sign stupid laws or spend money. His bites Are worse than his bark. He doesn't warn you, then back up and warn you again, and again. If he growls, look out! At 13, 91 in dog years he's only counting on one term. And he's already neutered so he's not hunting down interns...

I think he's perfect.

12. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

I can tell you what we dont need
    and that is more of the same
    We dont need the same guys that put us in debt over a $100 trillion to keep running the show
    We dont need legislatures that dont read the bills the vote on and pass
    We dont need 2600 page bills
    We dont need to be slaves to a beuacracy that has complete influence over our lives

(Just an aside- What is this administrations current love fest with Germany. Barry said we need an education system like Germany. Lew said we need infastructure projects like Germany- WTF)

13. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

You've got that right.:1036316054:

If people want our country fixed, and fixed in a hurry, it's going to take a guy like Mark Levin getting into the White House. He has a "set" large enough to need hauled around in a wheel barrow. When (and if) this country ever wants to push the reset button and fix what this progressive movement has caused, Mark Levin (or someone just like him) will be required. He'd knock these current hacks on their ass for being so worthless. And he don't discriminate either, he'll shred both parties when they need it.

MARK LEVIN FOR PRESIDENT!

14. Northern Flash

Then how else can they camouflage the pork projects that get them their kickbacks and hide the fact that the "folks" are going to get the shaft? Their strategy is working just fine in their minds......that's why they're all millionaires.

15. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Most libs do. what else is new?

16. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

17. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I'll second that!

18. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

They all moan and cry now but when he wins the primary he's going to be the best thing since Reagan:Omg_I_gets_present_

When Bush gets the nod the right wing talk hosts will tells us how hes the best guy for the country
    then ALL will fall in line,just wait

19. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

You sure don't know the Real RightWing!!!! I voted for my daughter's dog before for Prez- I'll do it again... didn't vote for Bush's second term, didn't vote for McCain, didn't vote for Romney.

20. Northern Flash

If it's Jeb or another Obama type of radical.........oh ya, I'll take Jeb. He'd be the lessor of the two evils. But I'd lean toward a Libertarian first.