Republicans are realizing that Jeb Bush is their only option in 2016

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dick Dastardly, Apr 8, 2014.

1. jeepman

jeepman Truckload Mercenary

One fraudulent vote, negates a legal vote.....what difference does it make???? A lot Mag's, one of the basic tenant's of our system are free and fair elections. Just like the illegal immigration question,...what difference does it make...20-30 million differences sucking the LIFE BLOOD out of our country does make a difference!

2. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

According to Barrry and the left, to merely ask for an ID is racist (like minorities are the only people w/o ID)
    So when I go to buy an6 pack post work and the clerk asks for an ID I am being racially discriminated against
    When I go to board an airplane and the TSA agent asks for an ID I can scream racism
    When I go to enter a govt building and the guard asks for an ID I call refuse and cry racism

Trust me if all these people, w/ o ID voted Rep the Dems would be crying for voter ID
    The fact the Dems don't want this is evidence enough that they support cheating

3. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

That's why you have me banging my head against the wall on your position on Jeb! :regretful: we agree on most things- including this statement above! Yet you support Jeb (I did 12 years ago)- and he's For Amnesty for those millions sucking us dry! (and Common Core! Those two disqualify him immediately!). :regretful:

4. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

Maybe we get lucky and have a Republican civil war

5. Dick Dastardly

Dick Dastardly Drat, Double Drat, and Triple Drat!

Voter I.D. doesn't solve a thing Jimmy. What we have is a registration problem, and a minor one at that. Most voter fraud is from people registered in two states that vote twice. What would solve that you ask? A national registration database instead of state by state. Voter I.d. laws are simply meant for one thing and one thing only, and you know what that is don't you? P.S. Get off your Moms ass she's 92 for Christ sake she's earned the right to vote how she sees fit.

6. Dick Dastardly

Dick Dastardly Drat, Double Drat, and Triple Drat!

In my state you must provide an I.d. or your voter registration card.

7. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

Only presenting the voter registration card is a rip opportunity for fraud
    pick up a stack at the clerk of courts office (where you get them in KY) bust out a phone book, register a few dozen people, pop on down early to the polls and vote
    An ID with a photo on is necessary so the picture can be compared to the live person standing in front of you.

8. CCXdriver

CCXdriver Well-Known Member

I don't suppose you could give us a few instances of that actually happening?

9. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Here we go again. No one can prove it, for as bubba74 described in the post directly above yours. The guy stops in, votes, and leaves. No one can remember what he looked like to prove anything...

It's something like before OCARE you used to cite 32k w/o health insurance.... now you won't even believe 6k were cancelled...

10. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

I will bite my tongue out of respect for your Mother.:p

11. Northern Flash

If there is one single fraudulent vote in our elections it needs to be stopped. Voter ID requirements stop the entire Democrat voting sceme.......otherwise they'd be all for it. Any true American that isn't up to no good with fraud tactics, would be all for fair elections.

12. Northern Flash

And you live in the state where the Dems claim Bush "stole" the election. The vote was close, so ALL fraud needs to be stopped. Your state, of all places, should want fair and honest elections. Take out the fraud, and Bush probably would have won by tens of thousands.

13. Northern Flash

When it comes to Democrats and their scandals and fraud...........anything is possible.

14. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

ID's just won't change corruption from the inside
    the call for ID's is proof of the inside corruption

15. Northern Flash

If it meant that the moderate Republicans had to join the Democrat party and leave us Conservatives to ourselves, I'd be all for it.

I have no tolerance for the Republican "lights".

16. Northern Flash

Nobody should have ever voted out of "White Guilt". Because look at the mess we're in now because of it.

17. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

You just proved his point, all ID's required for voting privileges(ya gotta start somewhere).... Thank you.. Oh, and BTW, throw in piss tests required for welfare and food stamp recipients......

18. Starkravinloon

Thank you for your gun support....

19. Starkravinloon

And that's the way it should be everywhere.. We've been doing it here for years... I don't honestly think it hurts anything...

20. Northern Flash

There is always the chance of a few fraud votes getting through via the poll watchers, but as long as people like you with zero honesty and integrity are screened out of the watchers positions, it will only be a few isolated radicals that would be willing to take the risk of being caught. Give them a year in jail if their caught......there's a little deterrent. Show picture ID or you don't vote. Plain and simple........and 99% of the fraud disappears.