Central Transport | Resignation/Fired Tracker

I predict that within 6 more months there will be very little Vitran blood left cursing through CT's veins.

From Detroit? What's your source? That seems like alot. Trying to figure out who.

Take one of the older rosters and start crossing out names. Start when we 1st found out that we were sold. The list is for city and linehaul, a few on the list have not been made public yet.

What barn you talking about. Hey guys, can't we atleast name the city of the "barns" we're talking about. That would be a big help don't you think.

Louisville lost 1 Friday and 1 more today..both Vitran drivers. They called it Work Force Reduction.

Heard they want louisville down to 10 city drivers..means 12 more drivers need to get cut. This does include LH.. Not sure how's by will remain after final cuts.

Now that they have dockworkers, the P&D hours are dropping. Some guys only worked 8 hours today, others stripped their inbound trailers and went home early as well. Is this a sign of pending lay offs?

hbg has gone from 54 city drivers to 28 after i leave tomorrow. 4 are on call and haven't worked in the last three weeks. I still have two more days here but i have to say that i'm feeling so much relief just knowing that i'm on to other things.

BREAKING NEWS... 2 more P & D drivers out of CT Detroit are moving to greener pastures. 1 for sure has a last day on Friday 3/21.

Louisville TM put in his two week notice.. He's accepted a position at AAA Cooper. Rats continue to jump ship.. Nobody wanting to go down with this ship.