Responsible Gun Ownership

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ABFer, Dec 30, 2015.

1. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

lol

That's how I feel when debating this gun issue with Magoo and Dick. Their lack of common sense makes it just about that easy for us.

2. Northern Flash

How about me? Am I "around" enough? You're a flaming Liberal, so yes, you are a "Nannystater".

:6781:

3. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

If Barry wants to cut down on gun violence send the marines into Baltimore and Chicago. Not anymore of a constitutional violation than what he's planning.

4. Northern Flash

That won't happen Rastus, since Obama doesn't actually care about black people dying. He only cares that they show up to vote.

Woody and a9faninnc like this.
  5. Pup Driver

Pup Driver Well-Known Member

When the NRA had its convention in Nashville they preferred that convention goers keep their gun at home or they would have to take out the firing pins . Seem a little hypocritical that they should have that opinion . Guess the leadership really don't trust its membership after all . Why not let them all carry loaded weapons in the convention center with 70000 people ? If its ok for everyone carry where ever they want why not at a NRA convention ?

Dick Dastardly and Magoo like this.
  6. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

So someone or someone's who believe they know better and don't have to follow the law sold it to the shooter?
    Seems to me that person will earn a life sentence, maybe the government ought to go out and find the other people who know better.
    Mass graves ? 3 times as many people killed here by gun's in 2015 than were killed on 911.
    When the camels back breaks here, people won't care that you have a fetish for guns.

Dick Dastardly likes this.
  7. Ruffian 72

Ruffian 72 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Obama has admitted himself, that his policies wouldn't have prevented any killings, Since mass shooting happened in "Gun Free" zones. Medical malpractice killed 4 to 5 times more people than firearms. None of his crap is about protecting the citizens. Believe you were silent, or defended his "Fast and Furious" program. Last count is 900+ persons killed by these weapons, including 3 US lawmen. Take away Democratic controlled districts, and gun violence is close to non factor. So Democrats breed violence, believe their mentality to social problems is the problem, Heh?

Northern Flash and Woody like this.
  8. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

Control ...... they want all the power. It's all bs. Let's go to Germany with rape a whistle

9. Magoo

Too late for this years Tax forms but next years will include a page to list your guns and serial numbers.
    Failure to comply and no refund.

10. Rastus

If anyone gets much of a refund is doing their planning wrong anyway. I try to keep mine at zero.

11. Magoo

You must be self employed

12. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

I'm sure every urban criminal will have two pages full to send in with their tax return.

Northern Flash and Magoo like this.
  13. ABFer

I like to owe a few hundred bucks, I like free loans.
    Mr. Magoo, are you saying that you don't know how to work the system? I'll give you a tip, just add an extra deduction to your w-4 and viola, no refund.

14. Rastus

Nah. But ABFer summed it up.

15. aflifer

aflifer Well-Known Member

Sort of the same way internet message boards can accomplish the same task?

Rastus likes this.
  16. Northern Flash

It makes perfect sense actually. Because the NRA realizes that at one of their conventions, would be a perfect time for the gun grabbers to send in some kook to get their hands on one of those weapons and start shooting the place up. I wouldn't put anything past the Democrats to send someone in to "take one for the (gun-grabbing) team, since the gun grabbing agenda is at the top of their list.

The good news is that if this scenario was attempted, the shooter would get smoked before he could do much damage. Just like in every other public scenario.

17. Northern Flash

Magoo,
    I know that I've asked you several times before and you always dodge the question, but since this gun grabbing legislation is on the front burner again, I'll ask it again. Real simple,........

How does Obama's new legislation get the guns out of the criminal's hands?

18. ABFer

A victory for the 1st amendment in MD.
    https://www.firearmspolicy.org/lega...ryland-assault-weapon-ban-may-be-struck-down/
    Now, what about New York's ban on the same rifles?

joes bar and grill likes this.
  19. Ice Rider

Ice Rider Well-Known Member

For my non-California friends.. when the rhetoric ramps up and the calls for more gun control laws, background checks, reasonable restrictions start, know this:
    California already has some of the most restrictive gun laws in the US. All firearm purchases must go through a FFL dealer, fill out a form 4473 NICS background check, EVEN at a gunshow, even between private parties even between friends and siblings, uncles, cousins etc. All firearm purchases MUST have a 10 day waiting period. Only firearms on the California Roster of Certified Safe Firearms may be purchased ( a very small list). You have to also have a handgun safety card, which involves a test and another fee before you can even purchase a firearm and get your background check and fill out the form 4473 . All magazines sold are limited to 10rds. No "assault weapons" as defined by law. Only one handgun may be purchased per month, and then you have to submit to another background check, wait 10 additional days, before taking possession of it. No firearms can be open carried. No firearms can be conceal carried without a Concealed Carry Weapon license, which requires another background check, finger printing, a shooting class, a safety class, 3 letters of recommendation from friends, a letter stating your "good cause" for wanting a CCW, about $350 in fees and approximately a 6 month wait, if you live in a county that is actually may issue. San Diego, Los Angeles, San Francisco will NOT issue regardless.
    All of these things are going to be ponied up as sensible gun restrictions that MUST be enacted, even though they already have been enacted in California. These laws do not work. Doubling down on stupid will. not. work. Allow the law abiding to arm themselves and be able to shoot back. The criminals are armed....the laws dont work.

20. AzPilot

AzPilot Well-Known Member

Nobody's business !

Just like states that want you to pay a use tax on things bought online in other states. Over reaching States powers !

DCM_Doc likes this.