ODFL | Rest In Peace

JIM BOB

06/47-08/20
Rest In Peace
Credits
If You Work For O.d. You Lost A Friend Today.danny H. Died This Morning After A Long Battle With Cancer.danny Started Out Working Freight Part Time As A Young Kid.he Used To Tell People He And I Were Small Children Together.he Rose To Operations Manager.he Was Respected By Everyone That Worked For Him.he Was Hard But He Was Fair.he Enjoyed Hunting And Fishing With Co-workers.his Passion Was Telling About The One That Got Away.few Did.he Was Visited In The Hospital By His Many Friends,co-workers,management,and The Owners Of O.d. Rest In Peace Danny,your Shift Is Over. 43 Years With Old Dominion.

Jim Bob I want you to know that I am very sympathetic about the loss of your Friend and our co worker at Old Dominion. I have only worked for OD for ten years and take pride in working here. But I am still a newbie compared to you old timers who went through many more changes and ups and downs than me. I do have 30 years experience in trucking so I am no puppy. I thank your Friend for the service he put in with OD the part he played to give me the job that I have today. And thank you to.

The man was the best. Worked for him for 17 years. Can' think of a bad thing to say about him. Devote husband, Christian, Boss and friend. Went fishing several times with him, his son and father-in-law. Still taste the fish we caught and cooked right on the site. The world will miss Danny.