New Penn | Restructuring continued....

O

OkGoCloseEm

Where will the focus of the additional 50 terminals closure be? Will it involve the regionals as well? Although I think it would be impossible and a drastic mistake to try and merge the regionals into the YRC national, they could merge terminals from the regionals. Given the close proximity of the New England states is there any word that some New Penn terminals will consolidate?

Where will the focus of the additional 50 terminals closure be? Will it involve the regionals as well? Although I think it would be impossible and a drastic mistake to try and merge the regionals into the YRC national, they could merge terminals from the regionals. Given the close proximity of the New England states is there any word that some New Penn terminals will consolidate?
images
negative, New Penn had a close call but were redeemed by the company induced veto

Reddaway fought and lost..some terminals closed and more will be closed​

images
negative, New Penn had a close call but were redeemed by the company induced veto

Reddaway fought and lost..some terminals closed and more will be closed​

Reddaway is threatened with terminal closings ,the same as they did to Newpenn..So JOE :nono_h4h: can you tell us which terminals are closed and which face closing .You seem to know all about this....Just back it up with facts....

Reddaway is threatened with terminal closings ,the same as they did to Newpenn..So JOE :nono_h4h: can you tell us which terminals are closed and which face closing .You seem to know all about this....Just back it up with facts....

YRCW to close Portland Or, Medford Or and Kent WA. Looks like the company is closing the door on teamsters who did not go along with the plan to save the company

OK YRC threatened to close earlier in the year..bet on them doing it

Joe likes to think that the authoritative and pompous tone of his posts are enough to have them accepted as fact.

YRCW to close Portland Or, Medford Or and Kent WA. Looks like the company is closing the door on teamsters who did not go along with the plan to save the company

But they didn't do it yet did they???? :nono_h4h: Don't be giving them more ideas...

Is there a link to this report?

The 50 terminal came from Smid during the 3rd Quarter report so I would think that limits it to YRC terminals, not saying they won't close any NP or Holland terminals but at the moment the focus seems to be on finishing off YRC....................

The 50 terminal came from Smid during the 3rd Quarter report so I would think that limits it to YRC terminals, not saying they won't close any NP or Holland terminals but at the moment the focus seems to be on finishing off YRC....................

I agree Wrench 97 this is from the conference call : This is Mike Smid, actually no, we will continue to work particularly on the YRC network, to refine the pick and delivery areas and there will be some further consolidation of facilities as we progress through this year and into next.

YRC Worldwide CEO Discusses Q3 2010 Results - Earnings Call Transcript -- Seeking Alpha

dont put too much into what mr clip art [jay-joe] says . he is retired and has no real clue what is happening or going to happen . he drank the yellow kool-aid years ago and it just wont leave his system.

Joe likes to think that the authoritative and pompous tone of his posts are enough to have them accepted as fact.
ya right, I make things up

But they didn't do it yet did they???? :nono_h4h: Don't be giving them more ideas...

Is there a link to this report?

extra extra read all about it !! stewards approve contract but YRC blocks it

October 22, 2010: Some 400 Reddaway Teamsters in Washington and Oregon are fighting to save their jobs, alongside their local union leaders. Who are stewards.

Reddaway is the western regional carrier owned by YRC. Some of its terminals are nonunion, and some are under regional white-paper Teamster contracts.

The locals recently reached a tentative agreement with Reddaway, and are prepared to put to the members for a vote.

But YRC top management is apparently blocking the agreement, and International Union officials are not helping the locals. Some top IBT officials want to see Reddaway folded into YRC, with Reddaway Teamsters "endtailed" at the bottom of the YRC seniority list. That would put many of them out of a job, because most Reddaway freight would likely be lost.

The Northwest contract with Reddaway, a white paper agreement, has always been bargained by the local unions, with stewards from the various locals making up the majority of the union bargaining team. Neither TNFINC nor the IBT is a party to the Northwest Reddaway Agreement, so it is dubious whether the Hoffa Administration has the legal standing to take over the bargaining.

extra extra read all about it !! stewards approve contract but YRC blocks it

Reddaway Teamsters Fight to Save Jobs | Teamsters for a Democratic Union
Hoffa Takes Over Reddaway Bargaining | Teamsters for a Democratic Union

dont put too much into what mr clip art [jay-joe] says . he is retired and has no real clue what is happening or going to happen . he drank the yellow kool-aid years ago and it just wont leave his system.

I caught on a long time ago that joe never worked for the yrc corporation, hes had the dream of being a BIG truck driver ever since he was a little boy, or girl, I don't know(joeann). I'm calling it, joe "is" a troll(avatar)! I can't believe that even the biggest kool-aid drinker would post some of this reckless stuff. However, I do believe that hes retired from his job as a janitor at the tits & a$$-LLC truckstop!
Can I write t&a, nationally know as such?!:biglaugh:

I caught on a long time ago that joe never worked for the yrc corporation, hes had the dream of being a BIG truck driver ever since he was a little boy, or girl, I don't know(joeann). I'm calling it, joe "is" a troll(avatar)! I can't believe that even the biggest kool-aid drinker would post some of this reckless stuff. However, I do believe that hes retired from his job as a janitor at the tits & a$$-LLC truckstop!

ya, I'm a troll now..you and longblade should be on America's road team..you know..pro-union-pro-company. 100% anti-disestablishment terrorism at its best

1283957888_Long_Legs.jpg

this kind of stuff will get you in trouble

I agree with you Turbo! I was just readin some of Joes posts and was thinking the same thing to myself before I read this one. TROLL!

ya, I'm a troll now..you and longblade should be on America's road team..you know..pro-union-pro-company. 100% anti-disestablishment terrorism at its best

1283957888_Long_Legs.jpg

this kind of stuff will get you in trouble

You mean America's Most Wanted! By women! If you're gonna post, post the truth! And by the way, whats with the shoes, we all know you have a toe fetish! Now we can't even see if she paints her toe nails!