FedEx Freight | results from eph

Even tho I have been in the Union for 9 yrs. and a Supervisor in the Union for another 9 yrs. Other then getting paid more money (which I think we should get paid as much as UPS freight) back then, why would we need a union? They have no say in how FedEx runs their company. And you would take a $1.25hr.

FACT average of .34/hr

Just do your job at FedEx freight, and be thankful you work for a great, stable, fair, company.

We are and do everyday. Whats not fair is our healthcare costs going up and using the ACA as a excuse and only striving to be slightly better. All the while posting profits and a stock price higher then UPS. UPS still has a great healthcare plan like the one that was taken away.

I do want to add that other than UPS

Why do you want to look over UPS? ABF AND YRC are not comparable to what Fedex and UPS do as corporations.

ABF-7% give back in pay, and Yellow freight, a staggering 15% give back in pay for another 10 years, on top of the last 5 years, that's crazy-stupid.

It is crazy but the problems with those companies where not caused by the Union. It was poor managemental decisions that ruined things. If anything the Union employees tried to help by voting to give back to help the company.

I do think that FedEx has a lousy-cheap pension.

Glad we can agree on something and the only way we can get a seat at the table to talk about the lousy pension is with union representation. Because they have shown us year after year that they are not listening to us anymore.

Not sure where that quote is,but I'm like him I remember it.

I never said that, I told crazy trucker I was living rent free in his head and I said in another post that maybe I come to agitate a little which was tongue in cheek. But he misquoted me deliberately and has advocated me loosing my Benifits because I don't think like he thinks I should he makes the union side look real good. Tell me like it is my foot!

I never said that, I told crazy trucker I was living rent free in his head and I said in another post that maybe I come to agitate a little which was tongue in cheek. But he misquoted me deliberately and has advocated me loosing my Benifits because I don't think like he thinks I should he makes the union side look real good. Tell me like it is my foot!

10-13-2014, 04:00 PM
Thread: EPH vote date is October 14
by johndeere4020 Replies
Views
I'm a joke, really you just can't ignore me you...
I'm a joke, really you just can't ignore me you can't refute my arguments so all you can do is call me names. The fact is I'm in your head and you hate it which makes me very happy!!!

Quote where I said don't join. You are out of line saying I don't deserve my Benifits and where is that exact quote I said I'm in your head!

sponsored links

Originally Posted by johndeere4020
by johndeere4020 Replies
Views
I'm a joke, really you just can't ignore me you can't refute my arguments so all you can do is call me names. The fact is I'm in your head and you hate it which makes me very happy!!!

Nice try he quoted me as saying "get in people's heads & I like it" I did not say that. I was an exchange between me and crazy trucker which is what you just posted. I have never said I come here to get into people's heads that is a distortion of what I said. You need to learn what a quote is.

by johndeere4020 Replies
Views
Thank you af driver, saved me some time....

Nice try he quoted me as saying "get in people's heads & I like it" I did not say that. I was an exchange between me and crazy trucker which is what you just posted. I have never said I come here to get into people's heads that is a distortion of what I said. You need to learn what a quote is.
Yep, it wasn't even close to what you said....

Read post 164 again I simply answered the question you asked.

I may be wrong, but believe. Some benefits of representation begin right away. Obviously not compensation benefits, but the Teamsters are the official representative of. EPH, now. Right?

Yes I think you are right at least they should, but I do t think the health and retirement and other Benifits can start until there is a contract.

I bet the rerouting starts very soon. To fedex the Union is a cancer and right now it's just a small spot on its back that's caused from to much "crying" sun light. If you think this company wasn't prepared for this I'd advise you to think again. If they need volunteers to go up there and do some laydown runs I know me and a bunch other people would volunteer. For those of you that say they can't do that I advise you to look at the history of this company and research back to Arkansas Freightways. It's been done before and it can be done again. If it takes sacrifice from us other drivers to make the union go away then you guys are going to be in deep trouble. Because there's more of us to support this company then a few of you people that support the union.

Read post 164 again I simply answered the question you asked.

Yes you did, and that was a mistake on my part kudos to you and I sincerely apologize if I in any way disrespected you. However GO40 seized onto your post to prove his point. What started this whole stupid argument is I was quoted as saying something I didn't say, I did not come to trucking boards to get in anyone's head I came to give a little perspective which is not really welcome here by many. But to suggest that someone lose their union membership or Benifits because the don't think the right way doesn't help the pro union argument. If I were in the fence I would have to ask myself if I get into this and I don't agree will I lose my Benifits, thoughts like that and there are people aren't any better than what FedEx does.