TForce | Resumes

VOTE NO UPS is on track to make over $6 Billion profit this year there is plenty of money! They can't shut UPS Freight down because of Fedex Freight not going to happen.
I missed something in following this
Why would FXF have to do with it??
A lot of competition out there in LTL.

VOTE NO UPS is on track to make over $6 Billion profit this year there is plenty of money! They can't shut UPS Freight down because of Fedex Freight not going to happen.
Vote anyway you choose, but understand LTL is not their core business, nor do they care for it and we would wage a dangerous bet going on strike during their busiest holiday season. Some customers will hear UPS strike and just avoid shipping UPS entirely costing the main money making bottom line. Not sure I like that. The company would never forget/forgive that ever. My dissatisfaction is with my union that has put us in this position and every move they make is making it harder for the members to get a fair contract. The internet/phone vote system is already loaded and can easily be used again, but THEY switched to a hall vote and you know why. There is no rush to get our contract done, just get it right. They just want us to swallow this $hit.

Some businesses want their freight and packages shipped with the same company account executives can offer every service under one company same phone call. That's why they have to keep UPS Freight open Vote NO go on strike!

The only reason Brown got into freight in the first place was because Fedex got into freight. They don't want to lose their freight to fedex, hence all the boogeyman scare tactics.

The only reason Brown got into freight in the first place was because Fedex got into freight. They don't want to lose their freight to fedex, hence all the boogeyman scare tactics.
Well the 1 plus out of it is Fedex freight is already at capacity, they are busting at the seams at their hubs, they may be able to handle some of ups freight business, but not a lot!

They’re getting it out of the system to scare people into voting yes.
No they are not. They are getting it out of the system because our union would not extend the contract and would not guarantee a no strike. I'm not saying it wont help the company's agenda because it has.