Yellow | "Reverse Pickpocketing"

uncle wiggly

TB Regular
Credits
I was "reverse pickpocketed" in CVE the other night! Called for 10pm...(12th Hour) Stood around for 2 waiting for an exact...2 hr penalty plus 1.77 hook time.....went out to pretrip and was hooked with a new trailer and a 50642 tractor.....fixed 5th wheel, frame clearance was minimal.....another 1.5 to get it switched........

Hey, would one of you geniuses with a photoshop program photoshop a picture of Dollar Bill and the Burger King for me and send it to me?? That would make a killer t shirt!!!! "I WAS REVERSE PICKPOCKETED BY YRC." That is FUNNY...I don't care who ya are.....PM me for my email if someone can do that for me.

I was "reverse pickpocketed" in CVE the other night! Called for 10pm...(12th Hour) Stood around for 2 waiting for an exact...2 hr penalty plus 1.77 hook time.....went out to pretrip and was hooked with a new trailer and a 50642 tractor.....fixed 5th wheel, frame clearance was minimal.....another 1.5 to get it switched........

Hey, would one of you geniuses with a photoshop program photoshop a picture of Dollar Bill and the Burger King for me and send it to me?? That would make a killer t shirt!!!! "I WAS REVERSE PICKPOCKETED BY YRC." That is FUNNY...I don't care who ya are.....PM me for my email if someone can do that for me.

Good for you. Brother can you spare a dime?

Just open your wallets, they will fill them up everytime!!

Yes I said walletS:1036316054:

HAhhahaha

Reverse Pickpocketed...now that's funny! I also fall victim to this every week in PHX w/ my weekly 5hrs on the clock. Let's not tell the authorities about this...O K ?

That guy scares me, the KING fella.

This is just one of the issues touched on in another thread, departments competeing against themselves. As long as they can charge the delay time to someone else, they don't care.

I have always told the guys at our barn "If you want a raise in pay, do exactly what they tell you to do."

I always found this to be true. Do it their way and fill your wallet. Safety first as long as it will get you out the gate in 15 minutes