FedEx Freight | Revised Bonus Expectations

There's an old saying amongst the enlightened, the joke is upon he who doesn't know it's upon him. Congrats. You're the dumbest person in the room, because you don't have an effin clue. Viking paid far larger bonuses because they operated far better. We weren't sadled with losers from the east coast who couldn't figure out that freight doesn't move on a bus schedule.

End of sermon to moron.

I'll take being called a loser from someone who hails from the same state as Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, Barbara Boxer, etc. as a compliment.

Thank you for proving my point my declaring yourself a loser. Do you even work here anymore? Or are you a troll?

By devolving into name-calling you’ve revealed the bankruptcy of not only your position, but of your intellect as well.Thanks for making my point for me.

And no, I do not work at trucking boards.

And almost immediately after the demise of Spartan Central, Spartan South, and Coles of New England, along with the sale of Central Freightlines, after a two year hiatus, Vikings started getting VPEP checks again.

Didn’t forget them, they’re still around, a subsidiary of SWIFT
Yes, they are still around. NOT a premium carrier, IMHO. Not seeing any "Swift" connection...

1996 Central becomes the Southwestern Division of Viking Freight, Inc.

1997 On June 30th, an investment group led by a group of senior Central management purchases selected assets of the former Central Freight Lines from Viking Freight and reopens as a new Central Freight Lines.

2006 Central transitions from a publicly traded company to a privately held enterprise by a merger with North American Truck Lines, LLC and Green acquisition Company, controlled by Mr. Jerry Moyes.

http://www.centralfreight.com/website/static/History.aspx

And almost immediately after the demise of Spartan Central, Spartan South, and Coles of New England, along with the sale of Central Freightlines, after a two year hiatus, Vikings started getting VPEP checks again.

I think Roadway owned Spartan at one time.

Yes, they are still around. NOT a premium carrier, IMHO. Not seeing any "Swift" connection...

1997 On June 30th, an investment group led by a group of senior Central management purchases selected assets of the former Central Freight Lines from Viking Freight and reopens as a new Central Freight Lines.

2006 Central transitions from a publicly traded company to a privately held enterprise by a merger with North American Truck Lines, LLC and Green acquisition Company, controlled by Mr. Jerry Moyes.

Jerry Moyes is the founder, chairman and CEO of Swift.

I think Roadway owned Spartan at one time.
Back in the days of double breasting, when all the big union carriers had non-union companies, Roadway Services, Inc owned Roadway and several other companies. Viking, Coles, Spartan, Central Freight, Roadway Package Service and Roberts Express. After the National Master strike in 1994, RSI spun off Roadway Express and renamed the rest Caliber Systems.

I seem to recall Mr Moyes name being involved in 1997.