XPO | "rewards"??

TiredDvrsWife

TB Veteran
Credits
So now you drivers no longer get COMPENSATED, you are REWARDED for putting up with ConWay!! Woohoo!! I'm so happy and floating to know that my driver is being REWARDED!!

Pass me more of that koolaide!! I'm addicted since my hubby brings his home and gives to me instead of him drinking it...... hhmmm... I wonder why... :chairshot::funky::smilie_132:

So now you drivers no longer get COMPENSATED, you are REWARDED for putting up with ConWay!! Woohoo!! I'm so happy and floating to know that my driver is being REWARDED!!

Pass me more of that koolaide!! I'm addicted since my hubby brings his home and gives to me instead of him drinking it...... hhmmm... I wonder why... :chairshot::funky::smilie_132:

Yup,

Compensation would infer there is an exchange: probably agreed upon in advance of any considerations.

Rewards are "given" at the discretion of the rewarder.

This goes beyond semantics and is indicative of corporate's need to spin what should simply be fair and equitable compensation for services rendered into subservient gratitude.

This approach makes it less painful to remove previously agreed upon pensions.

Maybe it's part of the enhanced "Pry bar Initiative". - Childsplay.

Ya'll know something I don't know. Where did this "reward" stuff come from? What are you talking about?

Sad thing is in a few years the 'compensated' older drivers will either be retired or onto other jobs, the ones that REMEMBER ConWay at the beginning.

The newer ones will fall for the Rewards and won't flinch when it's their turn to be :nutkick:

Yup,

Compensation would infer there is an exchange: probably agreed upon in advance of any considerations.

Rewards are "given" at the discretion of the rewarder.

This goes beyond semantics and is indicative of corporate's need to spin what should simply be fair and equitable compensation for services rendered into subservient gratitude.

This approach makes it less painful to remove previously agreed upon pensions.

Maybe it's part of the enhanced "Pry bar Initiative". - Childsplay.