Rfs

owned by family mostly 5 day routes. somewhere between 60,000 to 70,000 a year. they also do alot of chains subway, sonic, burger king.

I don't think there owned by a family no more. There owned by Reyes Holdings which also owns Martin Brower. Money can be good. But you will go out with 1000-1500 cases a day. Sometimes you get help and they got lots of different shifts.

I have got 2 friends that work there reyes holdings has a hold with them but still family owned. also out of drop yards they average 600 to 700 cases.

the guys out of Knoxville and Georgia they run 1500 plus cases but 2 guys per truck or layover routes

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to work for them out of Oak Creek, WI.

What warehouse will you be working out of?

Well time to get ready for some work. My new time is 4am this is going to be a blast. Can't wait to get going and make some money.

Well time to get ready for some work. My new time is 4am this is going to be a blast. Can't wait to get going and make some money.

I go in at 0500, I'll probably hit snooze 12 times thats usually my routine on Monday, once I get going its all good, its getting going that keeps on stumping me.

I'll stick to my 530am start time. Getting to old to get up before 4am anymore, lol.

Boy it was hard to get up before that time. Should've stayed in bed it was a ****ty day. Are scanner went down a had to due everything the old school way. Count case and hope you don't found anything later. Just hope they are up a running tomorrow. Don't have to be in until 5am. Get to sleep a while.