Richard Petty to Danica Patrick -- I ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE ... Let's Race!

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Dockworker, Feb 21, 2014.

1. DCM_Doc

DCM_Doc Well-Known Member

Danica is attractive & marketable which is what the sponsors are wanting. The more time she gets on camera the more the sponsors advertising dollars are worth. I also don't think she will stay in NASCAR competition very may years.. She could bring female viewers to the sport. I can see her being in the broadcast booth soon. Her endorsements would help market girl things. Money drives NASCAR. It has been many years since NASCAR was all about racing.

2. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

Then I'm going to start saving money now. Maybe the wife will let me hire her as a house keeper.:Omg_I_gets_present_

{Insert dirty thoughts}

3. highspeeds

highspeeds ENTERTAINMENT USE ONLY

Nobody ever fools around with the house keeper. She looks like babysitter material to me.

4. Northern Flash

I don't care if she's labeled as my mechanic or lawn care service. She's hired. lol

If I tried to hire her as my babysitter, my wife will probably figure out my motive. (since my kids are teenagers.lol)

5. DCM_Doc

DCM_Doc Well-Known Member

I am reasonably sure she will be high maintenance. She's accustomed to a higher standard of living than anybody that frequents this board can afford.

6. grocerythrower

grocerythrower Super Mod

The way I got it figured she can introduce us into that lifestyle and keep us accustomed to it.

7. highspeeds

highspeeds ENTERTAINMENT USE ONLY

She already left her normal guy husband for that race car driving kid. So I doubt sloppy old truck drivers are on her radar.

But to maintain the fantasy.

What if she were to indulge in your sexual gifts to the degree that she was willing to keep you as her own and have your babies, which she would then care for and provide a home for you all to live in, which she would then keep clean.

Doesn't sound to bad. Not to bad at all.

8. Northern Flash

As long as she's lingering around my house while my wife is gone, I don't care what she's there for. lol

Back to reality for me.......I couldn't afford her and she probably wouldn't be attracted to me anyway. But I'll still be cheering for her.

[​IMG]

9. grocerythrower

grocerythrower Super Mod

Sloppy? How dare you point out the obvious! Why I oughta........Dang.......