Yellow | richmond va?

electraglideatl

TB Veteran
Credits
if anyone has any takes good or bad about richmond va. , i would greatly appreciate any info........i may be forced to go there with the velocity change.....will any utilitiy drivers be in richmond?.....anyone have any imput on that particular area about housing, schools, climate, and economic conditions?...thnx.......:1036316054:

dude,y not athens or augusta?...Atlanta gets first bid into those satellite areas.

those areas are "BORING"...........at least at richmond we will be near the atlantic ocean.....just by looking at the map there looks like a lot of fishing holes too.....wife grew up at the jersey shore so this will get half way back and she will be happy....i also checked the senority list and it looks real good for me......:hide:

athens and agusta only have 2 ue positions right?

athens 2, agusta 2, chattanooga 1, bham 2, greenville sc. 1.......all of these will be from atl..........hell i may just wait for coo #2 ......that will be the change for the south.......probably can go to fla anywhere...east coast or west coast......richmond va i will not no anyone......:1036316054:

if anyone has any takes good or bad about richmond va. , i would greatly appreciate any info........i may be forced to go there with the velocity change.....will any utilitiy drivers be in richmond?.....anyone have any imput on that particular area about housing, schools, climate, and economic conditions?...thnx.......:1036316054:
About 2 months ago I was at CVE and rode the van with a former COL driver that moved to Richmond. I asked him how he liked living there, and he said he liked it, but it was expensive to live there and has a high crime rate. So you might want to look it over real good first.

About 2 months ago I was at CVE and rode the van with a former COL driver that moved to Richmond. I asked him how he liked living there, and he said he liked it, but it was expensive to live there and has a high crime rate. So you might want to look it over real good first.

thnx for the info roadhaz...........i reconsidered and will wait for coo# 2..........maybe it will work out better:1036316054:

i noticed a lot of people reconsidered and will wait for coo#2 - freaked me out when I learned that only the bottom people in my barn have bid(rummor)