SAIA | Right lane

I want trying to get a fight started. I drive for UPGF we're taught to use the right lane it gives you an escape route. I know there are some knuckleheads that dont understand the rules of the road. Keep right except to pass. It's just common curiosity.
I think rules of the road and common courtesy pretty much no longer exist.

A lot of it is caused by that now that you decided to pass me after you’ve been riding behind me at 60 mph for 20 miles and now you’ve made it up here beside me it’s time to turn off the cruise and race syndrome
And those dreadful hills that put them right beside you for miles on in. If you don’t have the power to maintain you’re speed then I just say don’t make yourself look like an ass. Just relax and watch the world go by like the previous poster.

Taxes paid for BOTH lanes AND the bridge you aren't allowed to drive your truck over because of weight restrictions.
Show me a bridge I can't drive across, and I'll show you a bridge that ain't getting enough tax money.

This trend is not specific to Saia drivers as a lot of newer drivers are being trained to get into the left lane virtually immediately after getting on the freeway... as a former trainer I have tried to break drivers of this habit unfortunately I'm sure that once out of my truck they went right back to driving like a DB.

additional reasons;
-they claim it is for safety reasons
-they ate actually scared of the right lane
-to keep the cruise control from slowing down

This trend is not specific to Saia drivers as a lot of newer drivers are being trained to get into the left lane virtually immediately after getting on the freeway... as a former trainer I have tried to break drivers of this habit unfortunately I'm sure that once out of my truck they went right back to driving like a DB.

additional reasons;
-they claim it is for safety reasons
-they ate actually scared of the right lane
-to keep the cruise control from slowing down
You're absolutely right. Saia isn't the only company by far. I rip by shiny wheels and a lot of company drivers on the right. Sadly they have no clue that their putting themselves in danger being there. I've personally had to use the breakdown lane to avoid debris or someone wrecking in front of me but I had an escape route I could take.