ODFL | Right to work? Prevailing wage?

A lot can happen in 20 years in the LTL world especially with all the dumb Conway management moving over here.

Yes, but a safety bonus is earned, not given. You gotta hold up your end of the bargain and not get into something that's your fault. If you get into an accident and it's your fault, then you don't deserve a bonus. We don't get trophies for participating.

You should "get real" at losing the attitude when you clearly don't understand a post. Nothing was "voted away" in this instance.

According to your post they voted away linehaul by not having provisions in the contract as to percentages allowed to be hauled by contractors. Don't mince words on technicalities.

I second that comment!! We already have one in my region and yes he started doing some dumb crap two weeks ago. Hopefully our regional VP catches on quickly and takes control!! :2437:

I noticed the Regional VP's been changing often like pants too! All these new ideas or more number counting that keeps coming out! Just remember be safe and get your truck out of the gate within 15 minutes of clocking in to please these dumb clowns!

I second that comment!! We already have one in my region and yes he started doing some dumb crap two weeks ago. Hopefully our regional VP catches on quickly and takes control!! :2437:
Just call Dee Dee and complain! Easier to replace a manager than a driver. Recruiting a few friends to call will help your case.

Yes, but a safety bonus is earned, not given. You gotta hold up your end of the bargain and not get into something that's your fault. If you get into an accident and it's your fault, then you don't deserve a bonus. We don't get trophies for participating.
I'd like to see the sales people and managers lose their bonus for accidents. 10 years for us to get $1000 and they get $10,000+ every 3 months.

According to your post they voted away linehaul by not having provisions in the contract as to percentages allowed to be hauled by contractors. Don't mince words on technicalities.

The only one mincing words on technicalities is yourself. UPS Freight is a young company. The contract will improve each time. As I said, the next contract will address the issue. What will you do when Old Dominion decides to outsource you?

The only one mincing words on technicalities is yourself. UPS Freight is a young company. The contract will improve each time. As I said, the next contract will address the issue. What will you do when Old Dominion decides to outsource you?

You're the king of double speak. What Song said was 100% right. You have a problem with your Ex employer because of the way you're being treated. We don't have that issue here. Are their things that some would like changed...yes. But over all we are treated like people. If the time comes where that changes, we can have that conversation, but now is not the time. I don't mind you chiming in on topics but keep your personal agenda on the other forum please.

I don't mind you chiming in on topics but keep your personal agenda on the other forum please.

I'll speak on this forum at will Ump. I'm well within the rules of this site. I don't have an agenda I'm merely offering facts. When you have your own site you may dictate who may post and about what topics.

I'll speak on this forum at will Ump. I'm well within the rules of this site. I don't have an agenda I'm merely offering facts. When you have your own site you may dictate who may post and about what topics.

No, you do have an agenda that's the only reason you're posting in the OD forum.Come on now don't tell me you're here to learn,share and make friends.Go ahead enlighten me.

So you're telling me I'm not allowed to post in any forum other than the one I work for? Please enlighten me Jim.

That's always the first reply I get.ALWAYS ALWAYS.A thousand times I've heard it.You can post anywhere you wish as you well know.Do not drag you agenda into another man's sandbox.Some people may call it trolling.

That's always the first reply I get.ALWAYS ALWAYS.A thousand times I've heard it.You can post anywhere you wish as you well know.Do not drag you agenda into another man's sandbox.Some people may call it trolling.

It seems to me Jim you bring that reply on yourself. If you don't like the topic feel free to keep scrolling.

You telling me to move on ?

You don't like the topic keep scrolling. That's a pretty clear statement. It seems to me you're one of those offended by everything these days. If people would just avoid things they don't like instead of crying and insisting everyone around them would change the world would be a better place. You don't like the topic? Ignore it. Instead you choose to cry and attempt to pick a fight with the member. That's very unbecoming behavior from a "super" moderator.

Lol the contract will improve evey time... That's funny. Tell that to YRC and ABF Teamsters everywhere. They'll love you for it!

I tell you what, they better get a move on, I keep moving up he seniority board every day...