ODFL | Right to work? Prevailing wage?

I'll speak on this forum at will Ump. I'm well within the rules of this site. I don't have an agenda I'm merely offering facts. When you have your own site you may dictate who may post and about what topics.
No...everything you spout contains an agenda. Your union redirect is clear in every post you make. All I'm asking is that you reframe from starting that on the OD forum. You want to comment, please do, I welcome it. But please leave the horse head at the door.

We dont need a contract. When I bitch about something it usually gets fixed. I get a raise most every year, free health insurance and drive new equipment. Most importantly the company is profitable without the 'U'. Hope this topic goes away, time has proven we arnt interested.

Maybe..But with growth comes expansion and opportunity. I moved up about 100 spots when I came over from the purple promise. Would still be extraboard after 9 years. The more growth you have the more drivers you need. More drivers means more opportunity for people to move to a new center, also more drivers that will retire and quit, as you stated. And I might be splitting hairs, but I thought that's what you guys like to do. Take a harmless thought that every other person without an agenda understands and make fit into your argument and try to make it fact.
No, if it were growth he would remain at his same level of seniority with more behind him , as opposed to moving up.

Maybe..But with growth comes expansion and opportunity. I moved up about 100 spots when I came over from the purple promise. Would still be extraboard after 9 years. The more growth you have the more drivers you need. More drivers means more opportunity for people to move to a new center, also more drivers that will retire and quit, as you stated. And I might be splitting hairs, but I thought that's what you guys like to do. Take a harmless thought that every other person without an agenda understands and make fit into your argument and try to make it fact.
You did not move "up" the ladder, the ladder just got longer. Sorry if that does not fit your agenda.

You did not move "up" the ladder, the ladder just got longer. Sorry if that does not fit your agenda.
If growth causes more opportunity and drivers move from your service center to a new one and they where above you, that's not moving up in your book? My agenda is simple, but you'll make it complex, use spin jargon and proclaim you've won all the while everyone else is laughing because you don't get it. Your like General Custer... "what's wrong with all these Indians...they seemed to be fine at the dance last night.."

If growth causes more opportunity and drivers move from your service center to a new one and they where above you, that's not moving up in your book? My agenda is simple, but you'll make it complex, use spin jargon and proclaim you've won all the while everyone else is laughing because you don't get it. Your like General Custer... "what's wrong with all these Indians...they seemed to be fine at the dance last night.."
You are a better position but have not moved up, in order to move up somebody ahead of you has to leave. It's really a simple concept.

LOL new guys, always fighting for that one more position up on the board. We call them bottom feeders here.

You are a better position but have not moved up, in order to move up somebody ahead of you has to leave. It's really a simple concept.
Do you even read what other people post or do you just wait for your turn to talk? You want to put everything into a box and label it, go ahead. But some of us think outside the box and we are still laughing!