Yellow | Right to Work

Everyone looks to pay as little as possible for any commodity - whether it's electronics, air fare, fuel, automobiles, or yes, even labor. I'm sure you don't look for the highest price gasoline in your area when you need to fuel up. We all look for the best "deal".
I use premium gasoline in My automobiles lawnmowers weedeaters etc. I don't buy the cheapest of anything. I can tell You are pro-company. A union man doesn't think that way.

I use premium gasoline in My automobiles lawnmowers weedeaters etc. I don't buy the cheapest of anything. I can tell You are pro-company. A union man doesn't think that way.

Buying premium GRADE gasoline is not the same as buying the highest PRICE gasoline. Yes, you sure can tell I'm a company man because I look for the best value when I purchase something. Got it.

Buying premium GRADE gasoline is not the same as buying the highest PRICE gasoline. Yes, you sure can tell I'm a company man because I look for the best value when I purchase something. Got it.
Can’t understand why anyone working in a union shop would be pro right to work. Even animals understand self preservation. Always shocks me how many anti union-union members there are.

Can’t understand why anyone working in a union shop would be pro right to work. Even animals understand self preservation. Always shocks me how many anti union-union members there are.

Why do you assume someone is pro right-to-work just because they examine/discuss all sides of a topic? Healthy discussion is a good thing isn't it? Same for assuming a union member is anti-union. Things aren't always black and white, there are lots of grey areas in life.

Not real sure what grey areas exist for right to work- it’s the most anti union law on the books. Should be pretty black and white for union members to figure out which side to stand on.

NO Offense to nobody.

But Simply Put. We all work in a Union Job.In a Union Shop. Pay Your Full Dues. Or Dont Work There.-nice way to put.

Not nice way to put it---Get the Fugg out and hit the Road Jack and Dont Come Back No More NO More...……..

Last edited:
TnIln1M.jpg

It’s the same fight that’s been going on since the beginning of time and that’s the fight to keep abor cheap. We fought a civil war over it and the losing team has regrouped and are fighting the same
old fight just new tactics. Right to work for LESS !!!

Democrats have been bringing in millions of illegal aliens to undercut US Labor all with the blessing and $$$ from Unions. In 2016 unions gave Democrats $1.2 BILLION in campaign money...
Thus Democrats are the ones driving down wages all with your dues $$$$
As a bonus Democrats gave union members Trucking Deregulation, NAFTA, MFN status for China and the end of GATT (General Agreement on Tariffs & Trade) all for cheap products to be sold in the US and destroy union jobs.... Obama also tried a new trade agreement with Asia but got caught giving away millions more US jobs..
Obama also promised on labor day in 2008 to renegotiate NAFTA to help American workers, how did that work out?????
Enjoy what your unions have done to you...

Democrats have been bringing in millions of illegal aliens to undercut US Labor all with the blessing and $$$ from Unions. In 2016 unions gave Democrats $1.2 BILLION in campaign money...
Thus Democrats are the ones driving down wages all with your dues $$$$
As a bonus Democrats gave union members Trucking Deregulation, NAFTA, MFN status for China and the end of GATT (General Agreement on Tariffs & Trade) all for cheap products to be sold in the US and destroy union jobs.... Obama also tried a new trade agreement with Asia but got caught giving away millions more US jobs..
Obama also promised on labor day in 2008 to renegotiate NAFTA to help American workers, how did that work out?????
Enjoy what your unions have done to you...
wow you really need to stop listening to alex jones and hannity . and cant believe people still believe all thse lies

ps Obama deported more people than any pres in history
Also let more in than any President in our history..
We all know that was his 'catch & release' program all a show...
Hence why you never saw protests against Obama for doing that...
But the good news for unions is their idol Obama did allow Mexican Truckers to enter deep into the USA to take away thousands of US jobs.. That is before Obama tried to rush through TPP to give away millions more US jobs to China, Vietnam. Laos, Thailand ect......
That was Obama's thank you for the billions of $$$$ form your dues.....
Hope you are happy....

i dont want to bore you with actual facts but the number of mexicains coming north has been on the decline for over 10 years . 10 to 1 you have no clue what the tpp is or does . faux noise probably didnt give you any real facts

You can't fix stupid! That has to be one of the dumbest posts I have read on here in a very long time!

"First, we should explain what the difference is between regular and premium gasoline. It all comes down to octane. Without getting into all of the complicated chemistry, you can think of the octane rating of a fuel as how much that fuel can withstand a vigorous compressing before it ignites, like diesel fuel. When fuel ignites in a gas motor not from the spark plug ignition, but from compression, that’s called knock, and it can cause severe engine damage.

The higher compression engines tend to make more power and, because those pistons are squeezing that air/fuel mixture so fiercely, they are more susceptible to knock, which is why those engines prefer premium fuel.

Putting high-octane fuel in a lower-compression engine will have no effect other than separating you from your money. It won’t make your car run any better or worse, so if you give your non-premium requiring car premium fuel as a sort of treat, you’re just giving it a big fat placebo."

Easier to quote Jason Torchinsky from his article.
I have two cars that use a higher octane gas and will knock if I don't use it. That is true. I've heard it.
I have to that don't need it and I don't use the higher octane gas.
Just common sense.
:17142: