RIP Kenneth Leming (GSP ROAD)

Jeff

Looking for Trolls
Administrator
Super Administrator
Credits

Kenneth Virgil Leming, 57 of 185 Wofford Road, passed away, Thursday January 30, 2014 at Spartanburg Regional Medical Center.
A native of Jackson, Mississippi, he was the husband of Fraya Jeanine Whitworth Leming and the son of the late Doyle and Virginia Hackler Leming. He was a member of Bellview Baptist Church and the Palmetto Appaloosa Horse Club and was an employee with Fed Ex.
Survivors in addition to his wife of the home include one son, Justin Cody Leming of Woodruff; a step daughter, Shannon Garrity and her husband Brian of Anderson; two sisters Morgan Leming Self of Pearl Mississippi and Lisa Leming of Crystal Springs, Mississippi and two grandchildren, Tanner Leming and Gretchen Garrity.
Visitation will be held 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM, Monday February 3, 2014 at Forest Hills Funeral Home prior to the 2:00 PM Graveside Service to be held at Bellview Baptist Church Cemetery, officiated by Rev. Dennis Lynn. In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to Bellview Baptist Church – 901 Bellview Road – Woodruff, SC 29388. Home Page
Forest Hills Funeral Home
Stribling Memorial Chapel
Woodruff

Thanks Jeff for the post. I'd heard some things about it (2nd -3rd hand info) but wasn't sure who. Damn! Ken was a good guy. Had his "ducks in a row", now this. Shocked and Saddened. Bye Man...:sadwavey:

Last edited by a moderator:
RIP Brother driver....its hard getting older and watching your friends and family pass on and thinking it will be my time soon. I am truly sorry for his family. Goodnight.

RIP Brother driver....its hard getting older and watching your friends and family pass on and thinking it will be my time soon. I am truly sorry for his family. Goodnight.

It really makes one wonder, when will it be my turn???

Prayers sent out to his family and friends.

Hearing of a guy that age passing already is sad. Best wishes to his family and friends.