Averitt | RIP Scott Wolf Vice President VP Corporate Services...

Iceman

Company Man
Credits
Sad news coming from Cookeville today as Scott Wolf has lost the battle with cancer. I have know Scott for many years and he was an a true friend to the blue collar workforce. The times I would call and speak to him, or the few times I saw him face to face, about issues I felt were important about the well being of our company he would always listen and I never felt rushed or as if I was keeping him from more important business. He was so down to earth and was an awesome representative of corporate headquarters. He was highly spoken of by his co workers in the corporate office. Scott always made be feel as if I was an important part of the team, more than a steering wheel holder, but a viable part of the chain of service that is required to insure that our customers are cared for and that my opinions mattered. Please join me in prayer for his wife and children and so many friends as they face this hard road of saying good bye to such a great man.

I am sorry to hear of the passing of Brother Wolf. I pray that he spends eternal happiness in the company of God. I pray his family finds their way thru life in the lessons he leaves behind. God Bless you all.

Wether there be a God that looks over you or you reside in the bosom of eternity you will be remembered...rest in peace...