FedEx Freight | Road driver Blountville, TN

Fishbait-CB-

TB Lurker
Credits
Hello all. I’m new to the boards. I am a 22 year veteran driver with 2 previous years LTL. Nov. 1 is my first day at FXF as a road driver. It’s NE TN in the Tri-Cities area. Anyone from this barn or worked hear before? I’ve got a general idea what to expect company wide based on what I’ve read here and other places. But would like first hand accounts from this specific barn.....anyone? Thanks.

Hello all. I’m new to the boards. I am a 22 year veteran driver with 2 previous years LTL. Nov. 1 is my first day at FXF as a road driver. It’s NE TN in the Tri-Cities area. Anyone from this barn or worked hear before? I’ve got a general idea what to expect company wide based on what I’ve read here and other places. But would like first hand accounts from this specific barn.....anyone? Thanks.

I have via through there a few times. I think you will be very happy there!

The center you mentioned is primarily a relay center....they relay freight from NAS to the NE and back daytime with road/shuttle runs to various hubs at night. Some night runs require dock work (although with the current driver shortage most get kicked out), some don’t.

I’m not from that center but I’ve been in and out of there many times. Their employees and management seem to be reallly good people, seems like a great place to work from the outside looking in.

The center you mentioned is primarily a relay center....they relay freight from NAS to the NE and back daytime with road/shuttle runs to various hubs at night. Some night runs require dock work (although with the current driver shortage most get kicked out), some don’t.

I’m not from that center but I’ve been in and out of there many times. Their employees and management seem to be reallly good people, seems like a great place to work from the outside looking in.
Thanks a lot. Second day today. Doing the video/training thing. Should be hitting road next week.