New Penn | road drivers sitting home / not working

I'm #14 out of 22 at 05, last week I never got closer than 2 for dispatch I was 4 most of the week then they wanted us all to run on Friday after not working all week!! This week I worked Monday and that's been it!! Haven't seen it this slow before Jan/Feb. :cuss:

last nite 1 out of 5 or 20 % of the road board ran and they say they cant get drivers go figure anyways were tryin to keep busy here @ 19

last nite 1 out of 5 or 20 % of the road board ran and they say they cant get drivers go figure anyways were tryin to keep busy here @ 19

That I believe is because they choose to run a lot of the freight on Sunday night.. I could never understand how we had late freight on a Monday morning..

Also has a lot to do with how many bed men there are at certain terminals. It's not a conspiracy. Freight gets light and all of a sudden something bad is going on. Oh no chicken little the sky is falling.

obviously rochester needs to get there salesmen in high gear. if more freight comes in than goes out , thats what happens. road guys sit at home. nothing has changed in the npme philosophy.just the way it gets exacuted nowdays.and of course the other problems yrc has brought into our company.

What do people think about all roadmen from all locations running beds so the work is spread out a little better-,keep people running to their own terms. instead of back and forth across the top all week- just seems fair to me. Stop the out all week-- second, third, fourth bed, steamer trunk guys.

What do people think about all roadmen from all locations running beds so the work is spread out a little better-,keep people running to their own terms. instead of back and forth across the top all week- just seems fair to me. Stop the out all week-- second, third, fourth bed, steamer trunk guys.

I do believe there are terminals that have just turns every night and that is the way they want it.. Can't say I don't blame them.. In Newburgh if you mention the words bed, sleep, layover, it might just get yourself a kick in the a$$ ..

they have all been getting out in #03 and even added a road bid this week. we have 2 guys in bed here also 3 times aweek for the last couple weeks.