XPO | Roadboss staying XPO Union Thread?

Should Upnorth ban Roadboss from the thread, "XPO Union Thread?"

• Yes, Roadboss doesn't work for XPO and does little more than schill for the Teamsters.

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • No, Although Roadboss doesn't work for XPO, his posts help in the decision making process.

• Yes, Roadboss has hijacked the thread and taken it down a rabit hole.

• No, Roadboss's posts provide too much entertainment value, let him stay.

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters

ScotchNeat

TB Veteran
Credits
Please take a minute and take the poll. Disclaimer: I have not communicated in any way with Upnorth about acting on the results of this poll. This poll is for informational purposes only.

The way he replies and tries to talk down to us, thinking he's better then some of us, make him look like a union thug. I dealt with his kind over the years and they all think the same "I'm a Teamster and I'm better than you" mentality

I love Roadboss! He’s the epitome of everything the Teamsters stand for. Facts don’t matter and most of his post are nonsense. He doesn’t know it, but his “selling” of the union is only making life easier for those that don’t want the union here.

I vote no. Let him run his mouth. So long as he plays nice, of course. He ain't said anything intelligent, yet. Maybe if we give him enough time. It could happen. You never wanna be the guy that gave up to soon.

Please take a minute and take the poll. Disclaimer: I have not communicated in any way with Upnorth about acting on the results of this poll. This poll is for informational purposes only.
I've been banned from every place else including all XPO properties,figure it out.:bat: