ABF | roaddriver loss

I heard a couple of drivers this morning saying they heard that dayton may be moved to a better geographical location has anyone else heard any such rumor.

The terminal is 5 miles from the the intersection of the 70/ 75 how could you be in a better location. Is that a joke or are you serious.

I do not know if it is a joke or not. That is why I was wondering if any one else had heard anything? If you stop and think about it there are other places that have more than two interstates that intersect,and reach 4 or 5 major breaks without having to be relayed. I did not ever really give it any thought till I heard those drivers talking about it.It was before my time but was the break in Springfield,Il. moved to Chicago because of location and use of the railroad?

Hey, hey, hey, Fat Albert, they did a lot of research before they sunk over a billion dollars into the facility a few years ago. I think they knew where they wanted to build it. Your slam on Dayton drivers in the other thread makes me wonder if you're just wanting to start rumors so that a few Dayton drivers might get skeered.

I was not slamming dayton drivers every driver that comes thru our terminal is all ways complaing about the drivers out af dayton. I have never had any problems with you guys. I was only asking if anyone had heard anything about dayton being moved or down sized because of what I had heard? One other question is dayton supposed to be twice the size it is or is that just another rumor? I heard it is not finished supposed to be built in 3 differnt phases?