Yellow | Roadway Accident

Dave59

TB Lurker
Credits
On route 40 east bound Kernersville yesterday afternoon around 4:30 pm set of pups, tail trailer turned over on it's side blocking the second and third lane of route 40 east. I was going west bound, one of our other drivers said a car was up against the medium wall. Can't tell you more than that.
Bull frog driver.

I was gone before this happened. (out of town) I will call my sources and find out someting if I can. Was this on Interstate or Business 40?

What I know is that the tail pup turned over. Lead was 20,000+ lbs and tail was 20,000. Off ramp is kind of awkard and the drivers know this, need to watch your speed. 671 sent several dock guys to pick up the mess, but the trailer held up. All they did was upright it and tow it in. What was told to me was nobody was injured and the driver was ticketed, and lots of drivers were pissed for the delay and RDWY was pissed for paying us dumb dockworkers to go out and paying them for not doing anything!!:shutup2: I'm glad nobody got hurt. DS.

Docksteward said:
What I know is that the tail pup turned over. Lead was 20,000+ lbs and tail was 20,000. Off ramp is kind of awkard and the drivers know this, need to watch your speed. 671 sent several dock guys to pick up the mess, but the trailer held up. All they did was upright it and tow it in. What was told to me was nobody was injured and the driver was ticketed, and lots of drivers were pissed for the delay and RDWY was pissed for paying us dumb dockworkers to go out and paying them for not doing anything!!:shutup2: I'm glad nobody got hurt. DS.
Foreign Driver? or R-69?

Docksteward said:
R-69 there Toxic. Said he was the one that taught you to drive!!:roll1: DS.
He might have but I hope he did not teach me how to do that.....:)
So far so good though... But it all can happen in a second :(

Rock & Roll said:
On route 40 east bound Kernersville yesterday afternoon around 4:30 pm set of pups, tail trailer turned over on it's side blocking the second and third lane of route 40 east. I was going west bound, one of our other drivers said a car was up against the medium wall. Can't tell you more than that.
Bull frog driver.
It happened at US52 and I40 in Winston-Salem

Boy, between the two companies, were having a bad couple months down there! Atleast no one was seriously hurt.

What I was told last night.... The Driver that was involved in this accident has lost his job at the Carolina Bi-State meeting on his termination. I was also told he was not a Union Member also.

not a union member ? well what a pity. now he can blame everything bad in his life from now on, on that no good union that didn't get him his job back....That seems to work for some people.