Yellow | Roadway COO

Ozzy

TB Lurker
Credits
Was told today that Union BA's have copy of proposed COO. Columbus (242) -7 road drivers and Dayton,Oh. to reopen.

Also, Columbus layed off 10 road drivers yesterday, 11/14/06.

Our extra board (wheel board) was laying 51 hours last weekend, currently laying 62 hours.

Coo

has anyone seen the COO paperwork? i c that davoo has posted about chicago hts losing some work. but the company has put a lot of money into that place recently. but you never know their reasoning. i can understand a change in the heights due to the bench time and few other reasons. have to wait and c.
as far as i have heard that the move in akron to richfield is a done deal. have to wait on that one too.

off topic i know but the people at cnbc were predicting a bleak forecast for the next few years in the economy. i hope they are wrong so we can get our guys working again

yes bigR i agree our counterparts should do likewise.

pass this along to pathfinder. i got his calender and just have to find a container so i can get it to him.

have a good Holiday!

axle

whats 309 cant you guys use the names i think it be help full to non rw guys
Check out the "sticky" that IRC posted at the top of the fourm with the RDWY terminal codes, this will help. PS, Cookie.......Toxic said you stole his "idea". DS.

Check out the "sticky" that IRC posted at the top of the fourm with the RDWY terminal codes, this will help. PS, Cookie.......Toxic said you stole his "idea". DS.

I better stop stealing his "ideas" then .I have been reading his mind for months now,and ewww. Stop looking at them old lady's like that toxic. :shock: Shame on you.

I actually got the idea from Bigdog when he was asking about 309.

I'd like to do something about direction to each terminal as well. Like set up the terminal number as a hyper link in the list. So you just click on the terminal number in the list and it would send you to a google map of the terminal. I think that would be a very helpful tool on here.

I'd like to do something about direction to each terminal as well. Like set up the terminal number as a hyper link in the list. So you just click on the terminal number in the list and it would send you to a google map of the terminal. I think that would be a very helpful tool on here.

Please make sure they are right directions! You know how the Big R can give ya bad ones:duh: