Yellow | Roadway district safety man in 241 Cincy this week

little indian 1

TB Lurker
Credits
WARNING!!!District safety man in cincy this week has followed city drivers last week, will be following road drivers this week. drives company chevy impala. One city driver FIRED reason unknown at this time. company wants to bypass state hearing and go directly to chicago. looks serious. tell all drivers going into cincy to watch there azz when approaching the cincy area. there looking for yah. guess there trying to thin the herd!! over and out
:hide::hide::hide::hide:

Just wondering if the company car has to be marked? If not that's what we call down south as "hiding in the bushes". Like you said......watch your P's and Q's and do it by the book.

Thanks for the heads up. DS.

Just wondering if the company car has to be marked? If not that's what we call down south as "hiding in the bushes". Like you said......watch your P's and Q's and do it by the book.

Thanks for the heads up. DS.

If anybody in an unmarked car follows me for any length of time, I'll call the cops and report a possible terrorist or hijacker is following me. Same thing if somebody tries to wave me over in an unmarked car.

Info

They have been doing this out here in So. Cal. for quite awhile now. Out here they have 2 people working together. One in the days one at night. They spend their time in the rails and following people. Another thing to look for is when doing your PRE trip, look for a black box, This box is a GPS; and that way they can follow you without you noticing them or loosing them. Remember to check the frame of the truck, inside battery box, and also under the cab just in front of the cab air bags. :hide:

Just remember that if you log your breaks and so on, there is nothing to fear from big brother. The boxes are usually used on the people that have had trouble before.

Also, we had a driver that took the box off and put it on another truck and that got him fired, but he got his job back. Another driver took a 40 min. break and logged 30 and he got his job back to. Hope this helps. :funky:

Oh Ya, the boxes are about 8 x 4 x 3 inches. They are held in place by a strong magnet, and yes they are noticeable.

Well, if this safety man is like the one we have, he only comes out on the dock when there are rumors of management cuts. It is called "job justification". If you show him a legitamite Safety issue.....nothing happens. Of course if your seat belt is not buckled or the parking brake is not set.......he HAS to take issue with that!

Everyone here should have seen the nextell commercial showing people watching dots on a screen, thats our management watching us with our nextells, do your job and keep logs honest and they have no grounds for punishment.

WARNING!!!tell all drivers going into cincy to watch there azz when approaching the cincy area. there looking for yah. guess there trying to thin the herd!! over and out
:hide::hide::hide::hide:

Damn right they're looking for yah. Haven't you heard that the Company is doing anything they can to get rid of us regular employees by termination or by forcing us to driving jobs we don't want and then replacing us all with 4 hour casuals and unlimited hour cyborgs from the future......

cyborgs.. hehehhehehehhe

man that would be awsome - someone ask me a question in the drivers room and I turn towards them with 1/2 of my face a mess of circuits and chrome.

:1036316054: