Yellow | Roadway speed records

truckinus

TB Veteran
Credits
We had a driver from 511 get caught doing 91mph with triples in Oregon. Anyone break that record? Glad I wasn't in the sleeper. Anyone hear if he still works for us?

Sounds like equipment failure!! Couldn't gear down for the hill, bad clutch, transmission gears bad, synchronizers wore out. I hate it when that happens!!:wacko: DS.

He supposedlywas looking at $2400 in fines and was taken to jail for it. Hopefully he was smart enough to keep his mouth shut and get a lawyer to talk for him.

truckinusa said:
We had a driver from 511 get caught doing 91mph with triples in Oregon. Anyone break that record? Glad I wasn't in the sleeper. Anyone hear if he still works for us?
LOL, thats been crushed up here by many drivers. Not mentioning about 50 names though :shutup2:

truckinusa said:

See..... he should have done what Toxic did when he came off Fancy Gap... Thake it easy.......... I still have a job and a life!!!!!!!!!!!!