Yellow | roadway strength test

I can't recall exactly

The strength test was just pulling on a bar connected with a cable to the wall. Think u had to pul 40lbs. The biggest thing guys are failing for is Blood pressure. Its nothing like the test at Yellow where u got to pedal the hand bicycle and lift weight with your legs and arms in various ways. Now if u are gonna be a mechanic u have to lift an 80lb barbell I believe. At least that's what the nurse told me.

truckinusa said:
The strength test was just pulling on a bar connected with a cable to the wall. Think u had to pul 40lbs. The biggest thing guys are failing for is Blood pressure. Its nothing like the test at Yellow where u got to pedal the hand bicycle and lift weight with your legs and arms in various ways. Now if u are gonna be a mechanic u have to lift an 80lb barbell I believe. At least that's what the nurse told me.
think we had the bike as well. Been a long time though.

I'll tell you that place that they send people here is a racket as everyone that goes fails the test so that they send them a second time and they pass.lThey hit RDWY twice with a charge for every person they send and it is more $$$$$ for them. Told one guy his BP was so high they wouldn't test him and now this week I see this guy working on the dock.

What I`ve heard about the test is they have you lifting a box so many times and then they ask you if your ready to stop. If you say yes you will fail. Tell them no and keep lifting the box until your told to stop.

I think

I think they need to get a new tester! By the looks of some of the fat Teamster Drivers. If they can climb up in a truck with that fat azz they pass the test. :hysterical: :hysterical: :bye1:

Back in the day when I was tested for strength, 50lb five gallon bucket was used. Checked for proper lifting was the only issue.

Toxic said:
I think they need to get a new tester! By the looks of some of the fat Teamster Drivers. If they can climb up in a truck with that fat azz they pass the test. :hysterical: :hysterical: :bye1:
True.I get in some trucks where the drivers don't retract the belt.Enough belt for two normal people:spam1:

Hell I had to fingerprint 200 ctns for the mall yesterday. They are getting another hit for 534 tomorrow and I'll probably fingerprint that also, Oh well honest days pay for an honest days work:showoff: "Gotta love those mall deliveries":wink1:

screwy louiey said:
Hell I had to fingerprint 200 ctns for the mall yesterday. They are getting another hit for 534 tomorrow and I'll probably fingerprint that also, Oh well honest days pay for an honest days work:showoff: "Gotta love those mall deliveries":wink1:
Hey Lou.......you guys are getting lots of that Spencer Gifts/ Spirit freight. I know that stuff is fun.:shutup2: DS.

Docksteward said:
Hey Lou.......you guys are getting lots of that Spencer Gifts/ Spirit freight. I know that stuff is fun.:shutup2: DS.

I got it today without of a doubt cause I requested to get off early today they'll stick it to me as a volume run. The manager that works this store is a real "ball buster" a retired teamster . She and I did say she is called
"Sister Satan" by all drivers from other carriers. Something about "Roadway" she likes :hysterical: DS

Told her if she tries to break my balls I'm filing a grievance to the retirees chapter:police:

wyomingkid said:
got the call from 673 to take physical & drug test on monday. glad to finally hear tha good news.

Well wyomingkid you have 3 days to get them drugs out of your system. :hysterical: Man a 3 day in advance warning on a drug test.... If you fail it you will need shot...:busted_blue: I am joking of course. Wish you luck....:bicycle: