Central Transport | Rob Stamper in Detroit

10-4 Snark, You guys make it sound like all problems are CT'S fault. Vitran had a little bit to do with it. Vitran guys are bitter and i don't blame em. But you don't need to kill every CT person you come acrossed. Even know most of us can be ***holes.

Manuel Moroun, Central Transport, and stories of corruption. Nothing has changed since I drove for an air freight forwarder in Romulus Mi, during the seventies.

Manuel Moroun, Central Transport, and stories of corruption. Nothing has changed since I drove for an air freight forwarder in Romulus Mi, during the seventies.
He's still the same POS he always was.....And will most likely burn in hell unless he changes his ways...........It's not enough to just say I'm saved...........God sees right through that....Yes, even if you don't believe.............Cause you see some things are true whether you believe in them or not.....I always heard that he liked things HOT........I think he's on the right path to the lake of fire.

If you hate Central Transport and the owner why are you still so actively involved on this board? It confuses me why you put so much effort and time into being so negative on EVERY post. If you redirected that effort into something you felt postive about, I truly believe you could do good things in this world Runaway...

If you hate Central Transport and the owner why are you still so actively involved on this board? It confuses me why you put so much effort and time into being so negative on EVERY post. If you redirected that effort into something you felt postive about, I truly believe you could do good things in this world Runaway...
I don't put much time on here.......And what time I do spend is done when I'm just sitting around bored.........It takes just a few moments to post my opinions and then I'm on to other things. I once was very positive about CT then I woke up one day and realized the truth............It's a scum bag company with less than ethical owners.............I'm very positive about my new employer SAIA..............A company that treats the employees with respect and has created a business model that rewards the employees when they do positive things. Unlike Central Transport.......See there you go.........This post took me 5 minutes.....Not much time at all..............Now I got to go take a CT...................LOL.

I can vouch for train, if you read his early posts he was positive about CT and willing to give it a try. But once you learn the truth about CT it really is hard to find positives about it.

I can vouch for train, if you read his early posts he was positive about CT and willing to give it a try. But once you learn the truth about CT it really is hard to find positives about it.
Thanks brother...........Most don't bother to go back and get the whole picture.....I have a long history on truckingboards and if he would have bothered to go back he would have seen the facts.......I'm not a negative person by nature and you can see that from my post in 2012.............But I won't be walked on and let my friends get unjustly screwed .............Look, I may forgive.........But I never forget............When Jon Hartman got one of my best friends fired who happened to be a sales rep...........Brother it was on............I have lots of friends that our sales reps with all my years doing this and he was singled out and unjustly fired because Jon Hartman spun some things to his boss.............This rep has since moved on to Estes and is better off....And in time I may get over what Hartman did to him.............But I'm not there yet......Sorry, I got along way from being perfect.

I respect your reply and I understand that you had issues with who I am assuming to be your manager? But I also see that he was fired according to other postings? Shouldn't that be a start to moving on? IDK i'm not in your shoes or experienced what you did with the company but all i'm saying is you aren't dealing with it anymore, i'd focus on other more positive things.

sometimes this bored reminds me of a bunch of guys complaining about their ex old lady LOL best thing to do is move on and let her live her somewhat miserable life the way she chooses! its not like it affects you anymore so whats it matter??

I respect your reply and I understand that you had issues with who I am assuming to be your manager? But I also see that he was fired according to other postings? Shouldn't that be a start to moving on? IDK i'm not in your shoes or experienced what you did with the company but all i'm saying is you aren't dealing with it anymore, i'd focus on other more positive things.

sometimes this bored reminds me of a bunch of guys complaining about their ex old lady LOL best thing to do is move on and let her live her somewhat miserable life the way she chooses! its not like it affects you anymore so whats it matter??
I understand that what you are saying is 100% correct...........I'm getting there but at the same time I'm only human.....As time moves forward I will become more involved with SAIA's forum and will only moderate the rules here. Let me say this about SAIA............If I was fired tomorrow for anything in regards to my own failures I wouldn't say a thing.......I would just walk away because I was always treated fairly and with respect. Even if it ended badly in the end at SAIA and I was just a victim of circumstance I wouldn't have a bad word to say about them..........They are a great company.......No harm.....No foul..........That wasn't the case at Central Transport.....From day one the TM was disrespectful not just to me but to everyone and corporate let him get away with it. They finally saw the light and fired him but it was too late the damage had been done.....I am moving on CC......Not as fast as I would like but I'm getting there......I respect what you are saying because it's the truth. And you can't argue with the truth....Did you ever notice how difficult it is to argue with someone who is not obsessed with being right? We are good brother and I thank you for your honesty.