1. Try The Zello app for your phone and join the Truckingboards channel to talk live in real time .... It's Free get it for Apple or Android.. It's like a phone CB Radio... You can lurk or talk , your choiuce just don't mess with your phone while driving. Zello features: • Real-time streaming, high quality voice • Contacts availability and text status • Public and private channels for up to 2500 users • Option to map hardware PTT (Push To Talk) button • Bluetooth headset support (selected phones) * Android Wear support • Voice history • Call alert • Images • Push notifications • Works over WiFi, 2G, 3G, or 4G mobile data

Robert Mueller is reportedly bringing an IRS financial crimes unit into the Russia investigation

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Magoo, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] A lot of good stuff out there

2. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I repeat my impressions of your posts. You want Trump to pee on you...

3. pilot87

pilot87 Well-Known Member

I repeat my impressions of your posts..

I'd like to say they're "clever" comebacks, but they aren't........ And I'd add they're childish... Juvenile at best.......

4. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Livin' the Dream........Old School.

The Mueller investigation must have come up empty handed on the "Russian collusion", so they moved on to "Russian campaign improprieties" and came up empty handed, now out of desperation, they've moved even further into the weeds with "Trump Jr.'s meeting with the Russians", which even if it is true, it's NOT illegal.
    It's an investigation looking for a crime.
    Wasting millions of tax dollars lining the pockets of a bunch of Clinton attorneys and Clinton donors should be cause for investigation.
    Where is the justice department on this issue?

5. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

more left winged projection

Mags is into golden showers, cant admit it (like the left cant admit their Nazis) so he projects his desires onto another person

6. Bubba74

it has been stated by "sources" that the entire Russia story was concocted by the Hilly campaign to justify the loss
    from the bits of her book that have been played, she still blames everyone on the planet. Except herself

obviously you don't read the posts
    I bashed Trump for raising the debt ceiling for Harvey Relief money
    also bashed for essentially extending DACA for 6 more months

because it is a witch hunt, no evidence produced thus far, now they want to look deeper go back further when he was a private citizen
    Talk about being Stalinistic
    This is a waste of time and money

yes seems these investigations only seem to lean "Right"

With Billy there was a crime or a reason to investigate
    here there is a talking point to try and justify an election loss
    Where are the Barry tapes from Trump Towers, where are all the documents that Susan Rice had unmasked, where are all these pieces of evidence to show that there was actually something that needed to be investigated?
    (oh yes illegally obtained evidence wont hold up in court)

I really don't think he cares
    He would like the press to be fair, but everyone knows they wont be
    Where is the praise for his helping out with Harvey? nothing they attack his wife for footwear, meanwhile the Dems governor of Louisiana said Trump was great to work with

http://ijr.com/the-declaration/2017...als-president-trump-responded-calls-help-wow/

jimmy g and Northern Flash like this.
  7. Northern Flash

You can just bet that CNN and MSLSD aren't reporting how the Democrat Gov. of Louisiana was praising Trump. That doesn't fit their "incompetent leadership" narrative.

8. pilot87

Surely you don't blindly trust " sources"....unless of course "sources" are quoted from a right wing source....

Clinton, or whomever handled her campaign, is squarely to blame..... She lost to the worst candidate..... Neither of them were good choices.... The political system is corrupted and totally broken....proof of that is the "choice" of Clinton or Trump....

You bashed Trump for doing the right thing.... It was the right thing to do to make sure that those people in Texas got relief money for the damages sustained during Hurricane Harvey.... AND for basically extending DACA...
    I do give Trump credit for that......

Seems you've forgotten the endless investigations of Clinton...... It's just part and parcel of our broken system.... You were happy about all the investigations by Republicans.....and now that they are in power....they are being investigated by the Democrats.... That's the only difference.... I know...it's never " fair " when it's your guy, or gal, that's on the "hot seat"....

We could argue this for months, or years.... So I'll just say that we'll just have to agree to disagree on this....... Clinton did commit an impeachable offense..... With Trump, we'll have to see where that goes....

Oh he does care..... He whines all the time about how " unfair " the media is.... He even introduced you to the idea that anything "bad" about him is "fake news" and anything flattering him is true without question..... So yeah, Trump does care......

He would like the press to adore and just say glowing things about him.....like some dictator ...... He wasn't, nor were you, concerned about how "fair" the media was to Obama..... Like I said, it's always different when its your guy....

9. pilot87

There was press about that...as there should be.... Even though you bashed him for doing the right thing in that regard...

Did you ever make less than flattering remarks about Obama's wife??? There was a lot of mockery of his wife....lots of posts on these forums making fun of Michelle Obama.... Now you don't like it if someone says something about Trumps wife's footwear??...

Great...glad the hear that.... Trump should be working for the benefit of those who've suffered losses....regardless of what party the Governors are.... Christie, a Republican, also praised Obama for his role in aiding New Jersey.....but I recall he was castigated by Republicans for doing so...

10. Bubba74

" " = sarcasm
    such as our "beloved" politicians
    and "sources" say Trump loves to be peed on

Hilly lost for two reasons
    1- people are sick of the status quo
    2- she is a terrible person- people don't like her

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...n-says-loud-knew-hillary-clintons-not-bright/

(found this funny and true)

No the right thing would have been to demand a clean Harvey Relief bill
    or the right thing would be here is your Harvey Bill, you debt ceiling extension and money for the wall or tax cuts
    who "negotiates" (see sarcasm) and gets nothing in return?

DACA is illegal
    even SCOTUS said it is illegal

From cattle futures to Monicagate, to Paula Jones, to Johnny Chung
    investigations because there was a lot there and he should have been removed from office

the media was more than fair to Barry
    every scandal or illegal thing done was quickly brushed over if covered at all
    Do you really believe a Trump administration would get away with "a crude video" (that is a quote that was told on every sunday show as well as to the UN regarding Benghazi)
    Or the IRS being used against liberal groups
    or Fast and Furious
    or JV team
    or Red Line
    Or if you like your doctor/plan
    Or every family will save $2500 per year
    or "shovel ready jobs weren't very shovel ready" (another quote)
    or giving hundreds of billions to Iran (billions in cash)
    (that is from the top of my head)

Northern Flash and jimmy g like this.
  11. Bubba74

bashed for the relief bill not for his actions
    and in that regard the media seemed more concerned for Melanias footwear

another thing not really covered

that kind of soured a lot of people on her
    then the reckless regard for spending the American tax payers dollars and her patronizing attitude

Northern Flash and jimmy g like this.
  12. Northern Flash

Moochelle is a racist, first of all. And secondly, she's just another elitists who only thinks about herself, and looks down her nose at us peasants.
    Her and Barry make a great pair.

jimmy g likes this.
  13. pilot87

Gotcha...

I agree, most, if not all, bills should be decided on their own merits....

Ok..... Agreed.....

This is where we "part company"..... The wall is a huge colossal waste of money and resources....... I'm sure you disagree....but a wall is the most ineffective and expensive way to reduce illegal immigration... Those resources could be better utilized ...

"Tax cuts" usually translates to Tax cuts for the uber wealthy and Corporations....the very ones that can afford to pay taxes without ever risking becoming poor..... They will still be wealthy beyond compare.....

I do agree that we, the average citizen, need actual tax cuts...real meaningful tax cuts not just a few token dollars.....

The American people are the ones that usually get nothing.....and that's likely to continue to remain that way.....

That isn’t true, it's just Sessions and Trumps opinion... The issue of constitutionality has never been resolved......

Your response isn't germane to the quoted statement.....which was about Trumps need for adoration from anyone....including the media.....and his rage at not getting it.... Hence "fake news".... Or his comments about media being the "enemy "....

Obama isn't the President...and has nothing to do with Trumps fixation on needing adoration....and the fact he can't tolerate any negative press about him...

Typical deflection....nice try though...

14. pilot87

The victims of Harvey needed relief.... Just because it didn't include your pet project of a wasteful wall or more tax breaks for the ultra wealthy, shouldn't detract from the fact relief was provided to assist Texas.......

That's nonsense..... We do agree on that....even though you liked media picking on the previous first ladies apparel.... But like I said, it's always different when it's your Guy or gal getting picked on.... Not as funny is it...

That video, once again, wasn't germane to my statement you quoted...and it clearly wasn't an answer to my post....

So, let me ask you again, did you ever make less than flattering remarks about Obama's wife??? ....Was there was a lot of mockery of Obamas wife in the media and on these forums of which you didn't object to.??.....

Yes....and yes are the answers....I don't care if you said things not so nice about her....but just don't act all indignant now when you don't like it if someone says something about Trumps wife......

15. pilot87

But you're fine with Elitist Trump thinking of only himself and what will benefit him first and foremost?......

Oh yeah, I forgot, you've been told to believe Trump is the only one that can save you....and he really cares about you....lol...

16. pilot87

Only because the rightwing media that you let fill your "mind" told you so.....

17. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxn...-andrew-napolitano-daca-and-rule-law.amp.html

Shortly after President Obama formalized two programs, Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (commonly known as DACA) and Deferred Action for Parents of Americans (commonly, DAPA), in a series of executive orders, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit ruled that DAPA -- the orders protecting undocumented immigrants who are the parents of children born here -- was unconstitutional.

The 5th Circuit found that states having to pay for support systems of illegals puts undo burden on the state's, forced not by law, but by Executive Action beyond his authority. SCOTUS tied, returning the verdict yo the 5th Circuit Ruling.

18. mud

mud Wonderin'

That's Calvin, from Calvin and Hobbes. One of my favorite newspaper comic strips. Bill Watterson ended the stripe in 1995.
    [​IMG]

Magoo likes this.
  19. albag

albag Pray for peace!

Ewwww...... I hope that the poison that Alex Jones KNOWS is in something Trump is being fed, has been fully metabolized!

Magoo likes this.
  20. pilot87

Really?.....

Doesn't sound like "these investigations only seem to lean "Right" to me...... Everyone knows that rightwing programing is in more markets than left media programs....and with that being the fact, you can't honestly tell me that "the media was more fair to " Barry" every scandal or illegal thing done was quickly brushed over if covered at all".. All those things you mention in your post was covered ad nauseam...... ...

See....even more investigations by the right into the left.... Thanks for making my point...