R&L | Robert Z

If we bring back the Christmas Parties, he might only be with us a short time......

I can see it now...Brad Paisley singing his famous song "Alcohol" and Big Z acting out the lyrics.

Braceface I wouldn't celebrate so fast about your new Prez. He was one off the Architects of Hollands failed expansion into a national company before YRC. Good luck to you guys GRIZZ

Think about it, Yellow goes under and we get say 50% of their freight, where does that put us? that's stand up right there.

50% of their fright would add 300-400% to our linehaul - NOT GOOD! Lets hope for less than that, or to at least get the good freight :)

I think he was at yellow 21 years and usf 2 years it said in the link he started as dock worker and worked his way up to top. Part me glad he can make a mistake we all do maybe hes not like the rest of higher management at most company that thinks there ittt dosnt stink. he couldnt have done to much wrong or he wouldnt have worked at the same place 20 plus years and made it to pres. level this may not even be true Sr and the family wont let him get away with much anyway (hes one piece of the puzzle) call me crazy I like normal people that have fun and keep things simple. I would guanuntee Sr knows the truth and if wasnt good for RL he wouldnt hold the title of Pres.

Braceface I wouldn't celebrate so fast about your new Prez. He was one off the Architects of Hollands failed expansion into a national company before YRC. Good luck to you guys GRIZZ

Grizz, I'm not celebrating anything...I really don't know anything about the man except what I have read the last couple of days....Who knows if he will be good or not, or whether he will last or not..Good luck to you guys as well...

Holland made over 100 million in profit in 2006 when Bob Z was our President. He grew the company and insisted on Great Service. Holland would not be in the mess they are if he was still the President.

R&L- You have a good leader that know this business and cares about people.

If we are lucky to have him,tell us how he ran Holland. Did he try to cut workers pay to make sure he got a bonus? Did he try to go to single axles and pull mostly pups? Did he cut the trucks down and slow freight down? Did he have an open door policy? I don't care about him getting drunk and doing something stupid--been there done that. I know people in mangement here and elsewhere. Off the job we can party and talk chit,but when on the job it's time to be professional. That is the problem with having Christmas parties or other parties with the people you work with,you may get drunk and say or do something you shouldn't. I'm more concerned with how he's going to run this company. Lately we've had somebody trying to fix/change a system that wasn't broke,we need to go back to what we were doing-it was working just fine. My tid bit of advice is to turn the trucks back up,make things move quicker.

if we are lucky to have him,tell us how he ran holland. Did he try to cut workers pay to make sure he got a bonus? Did he try to go to single axles and pull mostly pups? Did he cut the trucks down and slow freight down? Did he have an open door policy? I don't care about him getting drunk and doing something stupid--been there done that. I know people in mangement here and elsewhere. Off the job we can party and talk chit,but when on the job it's time to be professional. That is the problem with having christmas parties or other parties with the people you work with,you may get drunk and say or do something you shouldn't. I'm more concerned with how he's going to run this company. Lately we've had somebody trying to fix/change a system that wasn't broke,we need to go back to what we were doing-it was working just fine. My tid bit of advice is to turn the trucks back up,make things move quicker.

a-men well said