R&L | Roberts gave out raises

Agreed searcher09....wish you guys well over there. The SAD thing is that we have some of the YRC folks working for us now in upper & mid-level management...can't wait to see the outcome of that and what they do to our company !!!!!!

Agreed searcher09....wish you guys well over there. The SAD thing is that we have some of the YRC folks working for us now in upper & mid-level management...can't wait to see the outcome of that and what they do to our company !!!!!!

I wish you all well, Family Guy, they sure did ruin a great company, I hope they don't do the same to you all.

The mid-level & upper level management YRC group (at corp) is the ones to watch out for....everyone below that from YRC I'm sure are DECENT human beings that actually care about others and the company they work for !!!!!!

I work for YRC and can honestly say that I personally know of 2 yellow higher ups hired by ya'll.They are worthless elitists and think a truckdriver is a worthless P.O.S.....I'm not bitter just hope they don't do they same to ya'lls good company.

Amen to that......not sure why/how but those guys think their s%*t doesn't stink and that they are better than everyone else ????? A couple of them also come off as a used car salesman. You guys are definately better off as a company now that those guys are gone, sad thing is that they now work for us. Wish all the hard working folks in this industry well.

[quote author=searcher09 link=topic=60419.msg697050#msg697050 date=1251321396]

By what bases are you making the statement that Holland drivers are greedy? We just took a fifteen percent pay cut over the past year. The wage that we were making, before the pay cut was in line with what you are making right now, so how is that being greedy. I am employed by Holland Motor Freight, my parent company is YRCW, if you have issues with YRC then take them up with those folks, and leave the fine men and women at Holland alone.
[/quote]
We don't get overtime we get straight time don't whine to me about your pay, even with a pay cut you make more than us.

i see you like to start ::shit:: this post is a year old. you came on the other post to bust my butt about the union . you need to go get a union job and leave us at r&l alone.[quote author=daycab6 link=topic=60419.msg845148#msg845148 date=1278762916]
We don't get overtime we get straight time don't whine to me about your pay, even with a pay cut you make more than us.
[/quote]

You really think the insurance is that bad? How would you like to work where you pay $180 a week for insurance for husband & wife?
That is what I was pay for with the company that I left two years ago. And the plan had a higher deductable on everything.
The days of companies paying for all the insurance are gone....get over it. They cannot afford to stay in business.