Estes | robey w.

nightowl

TB Veteran
PREMIUM
Credits
heard last night that robey w. passed away on tuesday. can anyone confirm this? if this is true there may be alot of changes coming and not for the good. without robey looking over rob's shoulder who knows what he may do.

nightowl said:
heard last night that robey w. passed away on tuesday. can anyone confirm this? if this is true there may be alot of changes coming and not for the good. without robey looking over rob's shoulder who knows what he may do.
He did indeed pass away, and you're right about changes. I think Estes originals are going to be a little upset, and the GI's are going to be very upset. He's loose to do as he chooses now, watch out "family" values and benefits!!!!!!

May be time for the Estes originals to follow the GI guys out west with union stuff.

well as much as i may disagree with their business practices my sympathies still go out to the family. i do not wish anyone should have to go through the loss of a loved one.

nightowl said:
well as much as i may disagree with their business practices my sympathies still go out to the family. i do not wish anyone should have to go through the loss of a loved one.
I agree, please don't take my words to demean the respect for the man. I just agree that changes are sure to be in the wind.

MTHelmet said:
I agree, please don't take my words to demean the respect for the man. I just agree that changes are sure to be in the wind.
no, i wasn't taking your words to mean anything like that. i agree with you. i was just sending my sympathies to the family.