Rodeo supertruckers...

12 men 8 spots,i got the twins class,duty and snyder got bye,s...tony from conover got straight truck, one couple from clt got in also

i just found out that none of our drivers placed in the SC state championships ,it was held yesterday and we had 5 guys in it ,that makes this rookie a little shaky

I'd be shaky too, if I were your size! hard to keep a body your size steady I bet. Just kidin Bird, please don't call my wife, please

Bird who is Shooter SHarp Shooter who!!
Could to hear you're back in the saddle.. I guess,, Ps.. He will e-mail your wife, he e-mails mine, more than I do..:hysterical:BigW-RD

Va Tdc

Big Bird,

Here is the results of the VA TDC run off on Saturday.

Tommy Hayes - Flat-bed
Jessie Mahala - 4 Axle
Frank Davis - 5 Axle
Kim Kennedy - 3 Axle

Hope you are practicing and getting ready for NC.

Be safe and talk to you later

Mark

not true. practice makes you "believe" your ready. "faith" tells you if you are or not. You taught me that bird.

Hey Bird, is SHarpie Shooter trying to butter you up so you can put in a good word for him with you know who???? Just wondering BigW-RD:butt kiss::butt kiss:

i had a ups driver talk to me on the cb Saturday ,he told me he had won several state titles but Hogan had beat his but every time at the Nationals ,he said and i quote "i'm sure glad he retired" lol lol ..i just thought it was funny ....GO R. HOGAN..

Gentlemen,

Ryland Hogan was a top notch competitor, and was as consistent as anyone I have ever seen, but it was not because Ryland was better than anyone else, it was because he would spend hour upon hour practicing.

He proved that year after year.

We have men that are going to run at the state levels this weekend, that are that same caliber, and with practice can and Will be that consistent.

Remember practice does make perfect, and that is not an old wives tale, it is true.

Tim McGraw had a song a year of so ago. "How bad do you want it"?

Good luck to all the drivers this weekend.

here is the results for the NC TDC ,maybe leadfoot ultra will post TN and others

Tony Talley (CNV) 1st place Straight Truck
Mike Freeman (GBO) 1st place Five Axle Sleeper
Mike Fulk (GBO) 2nd place Three Axle
Stephen "BigBird" Caudill 2nd place Twins

Tony Talley (CNV) Rookie of the Year

Ryland Hogan 2nd place Old Timers Class