Rodeo supertruckers...

Also, Harold Snyder (GBO) was elected to the North Carolina Road Team which is quite an honor.

Congrats to BigBird, Mike Freeman, Mike Fulk, Tony Talley, Ryland Hogan, for their wins in the Truck Driving Championships. A big appreciation to Brian Kuykendall, Bobby Cowick, and Ricky Boone for competing in the competition.

I am hearing that Donavan was the Grand Champion in the Alabama competition.

Also, Harold Snyder (GBO) was elected to the North Carolina Road Team which is quite an honor.

Congrats to BigBird, Mike Freeman, Mike Fulk, Tony Talley, Ryland Hogan, for their wins in the Truck Driving Championships. A big appreciation to Brian Kuykendall, Bobby Cowick, and Ricky Boone for competing in the competition.

I am hearing that Donavan was the Grand Champion in the Alabama competition.

I forgot about the NC Road Team for Snyder .That is wonderful .
way to go Donavan

way to go bigbird
didn't do so well here in tn
long nose Pete got the best of me
local driver Justin Hayes won 1st in 4axle and also was grand champion
catch you later
got to go to work shortly, got to find something to drive. maybe my truck will be up and running after this week

way to go bigbird
didn't do so well here in tn
long nose Pete got the best of me
local driver Justin Hayes won 1st in 4axle and also was grand champion
catch you later
got to go to work shortly, got to find something to drive. maybe my truck will be up and running after this week

wow that is awsome, our big boss should be pretty happy

we got
2 2nd place
4 1st place
1 rookie of the year
2 grand champs
1 entry in The Road Team
1 most safe miles in a group award in ATL
1 2nd place Old Timers Class

GO GO to ALL The BIG W Drivers

BigBird congrats to you and all the guys up there. I knew you would do good, Thanks for the call the other day sorry about the lousy signal, congrats again and enjoy Houston, Big W-RD

here is the results for the NC TDC ,maybe leadfoot ultra will post TN and others

Tony Talley (CNV) 1st place Straight Truck
Mike Freeman (GBO) 1st place Five Axle Sleeper
Mike Fulk (GBO) 2nd place Three Axle
Stephen "BigBird" Caudill 2nd place Twins

Tony Talley (CNV) Rookie of the Year

Ryland Hogan 2nd place Old Timers Class

we had a city driver in BHM to place 3rd in Straight Truck also, leadfoot ultra will you post his name?

3rd Place Straight Truck Alabama

Phillip Johnson, was the one that won 3rd place in Alabama this past weekend.

Congratulations to you all.

You sure made the company shine in three states.

Still have two more to go.

Ryland was with out a doubt "first class" I had the opportunity to join him at the nationals many times. I was in the three axle class with him in 87' when he ran back to back 300's on the course. It was too bad that ATA didn't offer the $10,000. for a perfect driving score that year, he sure would've earned it to be that solid in both the semi's and the finals. Even without the cash, his practicing paid off.

Although, I do have to add that he never did beat me (however, that course sure got the best of me though).:TR10driving03:

just herd from VA , Wilson didn't win anything this time. Hayes put up a good score on the course but must have got beat in the back room, i want to thank him and all the guys for a good try, we'll get them next year

2008 Florida Truck Driving Championship

Congratulations Wilson Trucking Corporation 'Team Florida'

Patrick Condon - Miami - 1st Place 5 Axle Van
Dorian Jebb - Ft Lauderdale - 1st Place Tank Truck
Carlos Rodriguez - Miami - 2nd Place Twin Trailers
Pedro Perez - Miami 2nd Place 4 Axle Van

2008 Florida Team Championship
1st Place Wilson Trucking