Holland | Roll Call USF

Welcome to Truckingboards ex-dugancity & Cruzer. Nice to have you guys here and posting. Jump on in and make yourself at home

gb251 said:
EX Redstar CMB 68 now UPS Freight.

(BTW) I had to re register to logon. What's up with that??

gb251, the old boards crashed. All old posts were lost and all members had to reregister

ex-rsel 27 yrs. nwk, now city yellow mbk,n.y. and buttonman I remember the old eastern on the ball pulling thruway doubles not sure about the others you mentioned.Pilot before TNT bought them pulled them to,along with Maslin in the 80's

just to bring the thread back to the top.... i used to have three chicken lights on the pasenger visor when driving... looked like a traffic light... red, yellow, green...it's a small light bar for the top rear of a trailer, i just changed the lenses...anybody remember??

jeff_spicoli said:
just to bring the thread back to the top.... i used to have three chicken lights on the pasenger visor when driving... looked like a traffic light... red, yellow, green...it's a small light bar for the top rear of a trailer, i just changed the lenses...anybody remember??
Yes,The mechanics in West Bridgewater! Now please return it! We are trying to close the shop!

Doogie396 said:
Grand Rapids Linehaul for 1 week. Before that 10 years Grand Rapids City Driver
Welcome Doogie. May I ask if you were with Holland as a city driver? If so did you have to start over when you transfered to the road board? GRIZZ

i had almost 10 years with redstar most of that time i was on the road now i'm at holland and can't stand it i worked at nonunion companies that was better

tnt516 said:
i had almost 10 years with redstar most of that time i was on the road now i'm at holland and can't stand it i worked at nonunion companies that was better
Whow tnt, glad you checked in, but rather work non union than Holland. Hope things get better. Like to help, but sounds like you've made up your mind. Good luck this winter. GRIZZ

worked for them all ---but Red Star Portland Maine terminal was home for me-- retireing in March 2007--- now working non union running those d--- containers