XPO | Romulus Michigan Drivers

Mileater

TB Lurker
Credits
Hello guys, I recently contacted the Romulus operating center about starting as a Driver Apprentice under the new Con-Way program they have. The Ann Arbor location told me to call Romulus, but when I did they said that the only way they would do this at this location is if a driver agrees to train them. The closest OC to me that would run the Driver Apprentice program as they advertise is South Bend Indiana but it is too far for me.

So basically in Michigan the only way I can get on the program is if a driver from Romulus agrees to train me a few hours per day. Since I do not know any drivers, if you think $3000 would be a fair price for your time I would be willing to pay it. Basically you would be getting about the going rate that Training Schools charge, I would be getting training for my CDL and a job with Con-Way. Everyone wins, I think. Otherwise I will go for TMC or one of the other decent companies taking new drivers on.

Hello guys, I recently contacted the Romulus operating center about starting as a Driver Apprentice under the new Con-Way program they have. The Ann Arbor location told me to call Romulus, but when I did they said that the only way they would do this at this location is if a driver agrees to train them. The closest OC to me that would run the Driver Apprentice program as they advertise is South Bend Indiana but it is too far for me.

So basically in Michigan the only way I can get on the program is if a driver from Romulus agrees to train me a few hours per day. Since I do not know any drivers, if you think $3000 would be a fair price for your time I would be willing to pay it. Basically you would be getting about the going rate that Training Schools charge, I would be getting training for my CDL and a job with Con-Way. Everyone wins, I think. Otherwise I will go for TMC or one of the other decent companies taking new drivers on.
cmon romulus hook the dude up,dude if you lived in ohio id do it free,go buckeyes

Wait just a minute here.........Romulus was a planet from the old Star Trek series. I think this is embedded code from an alien life form, or a terriorist looking to attack the good old US of A....,,...,.This needs to be investigated by the TSA, or HSA or the IRS or one of those........................Ill look into that later, I have to go take my medication now.

The best thing to do is find a part time job working the dock,If your a good worker get a CDL an you will get a job as a driver.If you pay a driver to train you with a conway truck.you will both looking for a job.