Ron Artest VIOLENTLY Elbows Harden & Ejected

Sure it was unintentional you moron....You rared back and didn't halt the blow..Big time suspension coming on this one...You don't apologize the day after you try to take someones head off...This guy is trouble for anyone who has signed him..he needs to be out of the NBA,and clinically admitted..

After further review of the video on ESPN, he says " HE'S playing for a championship...All about "ME"....He never turned around to see if the guy was OK or not...If this is a fighting game,review and change the rules so the rest can knock the crap out of the other guy too...Selfish,selfish player....He needs to understand, he's no Larry Bird,Majic Johnson or Jabbar...

And this ***hole has the word "peace" in his last name.(that he pulled out of his ass) He's a piece of **** and I hope that he is booted out of the league for good. I thought that he had cleaned up his act, but clearly he is an out of control thug. Throw his ass out of the league once and for all. The thuggery has to stop. Good riddance you asswipe.

And this ***hole has the word "peace" in his last name.(that he pulled out of his ass) He's a piece of **** and I hope that he is booted out of the league for good. I thought that he had cleaned up his act, but clearly he is an out of control thug. Throw his ass out of the league once and for all. The thuggery has to stop. Good riddance you asswipe.

What did NF say?...................LMAO

I tried to give this idiot the benefit of the doubt......that he was a changed man. But, clearly he's not. He's an ass that needs booted out of the league. This was the final straw. I tried to hide the fact that I don't like him anymore.:biglaugh:

I tried to give this idiot the benefit of the doubt......that he was a changed man. But, clearly he's not. He's an ass that needs booted out of the league. This was the final straw. I tried to hide the fact that I don't like him anymore.:biglaugh:

He's just trying to win a Championship(by himself I guess), but he's no Kobe Bryant and that pisses him off.....He said on ESPN today that he never seen the guy, but if you slow the video down,he cut his eyes right toward him...He meant it,and he should admit it...Because Stern is going to suspend him regardless,so just tell the truth...He's Buddist,right...Budda will not like him lying like that...Just say,"I was pumped..He was there at the moment...I knocked the crap outta him"...Just be honest...

His elbow follow-through and the fact he did not turn around to see how Harden was doing will get him the fine/suspension.

I'm pretty sure all of you have seen the Pacers Pistons Brawl of 2004? They say it was a lot scarier in person.
Oh.....do I ever remember the Pacers/Pistons mess. I only wish that I would have been there, right in the middle of it. Those thugs (Artest and Steven Jackson) and I would have made the news. Trust me.

And as far as his elbowing goes. If the p.o.s wants to play in a sport that his elbows can be used, he can sign up for the MMA. And when Heavyweight champ Junior Des Santos or even light heavyweight champ, Jon Jones is done elbowing the **** out of the chump, he'll wish that he just played basketball the way it's supposed to be played.