Roses and Razzleberries

Shifterknob

The Last Wordslinger
Credits
How about we start a new thread called "Roses and Razzleberries"?

If you saw something around this company that made sense, give 'em a Rose and let us know.

If, on the other hand, you want to detail something silly or stupid, give 'em a Razzleberry, and maybe they'll read it, and wake up and smell the coffee...

I'll start.

A Rose to Larry B., Portland line dispatcher, for using common sense and fairness in how he handles himself and treats his guys.

A Razzleberry to Medford TM Mike G. for just being a general butt-head, and trying to make his numbers look good while screwing everyone he possibly can...

A Rose to all of our city guys who are working insane hours every week. These guys are the best, and they are running their tails off this summer!

I'll start.

A Rose to Larry B., Portland line dispatcher, for using common sense and fairness in how he handles himself and treats his guys.

See what you did? You gave him a rose and he decides to retire. Give a rose to some of the useless culls that stand around there and maybe they will leave too.

Best of luck to you Larry and enjoy the Florida sun and grandkids. You will be missed. I hope your rumored replacement has learned something from you.

Bigmeeting

Big ol' meeting this saturday for those hard core auburn teamsters. Let me guess. You all roll over in auburn like little girls. Gobblers is what they are. The city guys have no balls. Maybe you can count on Dan Scott to hose you over again. Or that loser Erv "I have no clue" lemon. Maybe they should get some more "teamster supervisors" OHFL auburn is a prime example as to why some locals are just rotting on the grapevine. Grow a pair and go masterfreight. Oh yea, you gave that up too. HA HA.:hysterical:

Give a rose to Ed and Dave Vander pol. They are great booses.:party-smiley-017:

ooops I messed up above message...

Give roses to Ed and Dave Vander Pol, they are great bosses and our company Oak Harbor is a great place to work!

ooops I messed up above message...

Give roses to Ed and Dave Vander Pol, they are great bosses and our company Oak Harbor is a great place to work!

I believe in giving credit where credit is due and there are great companies, Yellow is a great company. How do I know? I have worked for both.

I guess Oak Harbor is great if you like being treated unfairly, being forced to work crazy overtime, not having A/C in your truck, not making as much money as the other guys, not having as good a pension as the other guys, seniority violations, (⊙▃⊙)-like policies on attendance, Some people like to be tied up and whipped, so it doesn’t really surprise me that some people are happy working at OHFL.

Don't be fooled by their religious charade, let this company’s actions and history of disregard for working people speak for it. I post this not to anger you Truckenjoe, but to hopefully deter an un-informed job seeker that comes here looking for info from making a big mistake.

I appreciate and respect your views and your right to have them. But I jsut stated what I believe. Thanks :):smilie_132:

I was c alm there was no steam or upset in my reply back :) :)

:smilie_132:

A razzleberry to the SAC terminal for overall poor treatment of employees by the management team.Harassment,micromanagement and wrongful termination oh my.

The bleeding just keeps on bleeding.

Oh yeah??

Who was wrongfully discharged?

And why?

Something about an unauthorized vacation by a former OM.Apparently it was $10 or 15k

Additionally an Out of court Sexual Harassment settlement.About $30k which could have and should have been much more.:annoyed:

SAC is at it again.A few weekes ago they "offered" the dispatcher a demotion to driver.He happens to be a former OM of Reno.And he had too much of a negative attitude apparently.So he takes a line driver position.At the bottom of the board of course.
Well guess who just got laid off ?!?

What a Class organization.

Additionally I heard that a former TM of Fresno who took one of those demotions has since been fired.Seemed like a decent enough guy.

And finally TM of Redding and Eureka (1 guy)
was fired.He was a class guy too.But of course I don't know all the details.Must have been a good reason.

I thought Stacy became a line driver? Maybe I heard wrong.

but in case you haven't noticed, the few decent and experienced management guys they actually get lucky enough to attract to come to work here usually don't have a long shelf life.

Either they get disgusted and tired of the lies and broken promises, or they get caught up in the old game of "Management Musical Chairs".

Either way, they are gone, and as a company we all pay a price...

Could be I didn't get the full story.So it's possible they "offered" him a demotion too.

True enough what you say about good management and musical chairs.Sure it happens everywhere but down here in California there is a shortage of quality people.
How can such a small company (as they are down here) continue to run off or fire quality people.It boggles the mind.And yet the people
running this asylum in SAC are still there.

The Dave I'm thinking of quit quite awhile ago.Was he an Om ? I don't remember that.

No I'm talking about Jason who was OM after Lee left.Then he transferred down to SAC as a dispatcher.

And I did check.Yes Stacy is now a line driver

My beef always was that in general the total lack of respect with which people are treated there.