SEFL | Rotation

We are rotating in RAL but it's not moving fast. I rotated about two weeks ago and it doesn't look like I'll rotate for a few more weeks.

We are rotating in RAL but it's not moving fast. I rotated about two weeks ago and it doesn't look like I'll rotate for a few more weeks.

We've got handfuls sent to nearby terminals and on average 3 to 4 a day rotating. Two to three are on call daily. We actually had over 8 on one day this week on rotation.

Well it looks like we're getting a day off every two weeks now. I sure hope the supervisor makes that big bonus he's obviously trying for. We have over 800 bills a day hitting the street and he is still rotating and putting guys on call

It’s sefl answer to layoff avoidance. Each driver is given a day off on a rotating basis when frt is slow. Larger barns may have 8-10 off daily. No pay of course

You have to hope that your scm is adept at planning staffing levels in our fluctuating business; otherwise you get a lot of 4 day workweeks. Have had 3 day weeks before