SAIA | Rules on being "cut" ?

We had a couple of drivers written up for punching the clock and punching out 5 minutes later to show them on duty before midnight on Wednesdays so their runs would go on that pay period instead of the next weeks pay period. They were told they were "stealing time", which used to be one of the deadly sins you could (and usually would) get automatic termination.

A question about that before midnight Wednesday which is the cut off period for being paid does that go by the time zone u in? I'm in El Paso which is mountain time or does it just go time zone u based out of? Thnx guys

Goes by the time zone you began work at. Think of it in terms of your log book. Crossing a time zone doesn't add or subtract hours from your log. You go by and stick with where you began your shift

After sitting at home for Monday & most of Tuesday I finally got out and ran pretty hard. 2400 miles in 4 days is just what I needed.

Now if I can just get them to let me run wild more often.

That is pretty good money. But it sucks you missed your gravy money by missing a day...seems kinda early to be getting cut though