Holland | Ruling On NLRB Appeal

Dirtball

TB Lurker
Credits
Here is what came down.I guess its finally over.Thank God.I hope nobody else has to go thru this but knowing the trucking industry it will happen again.In my 30 years of trucking I saw a lot of companys come and go.I guess the one thing I remember is everyone saying that down the road it would come down to only two companys.Looks like it coming.Good luck for those who have to work.I hope things work out for you.NLRB Appeal

truck driving sucks , i wish i would have stayed in school and became something than sitting behind a wheel with my thumb up my a#$

Dirtball said:
Here is what came down.I guess its finally over.Thank God.I hope nobody else has to go thru this but knowing the trucking industry it will happen again.In my 30 years of trucking I saw a lot of companys come and go.I guess the one thing I remember is everyone saying that down the road it would come down to only two companys.Looks like it coming.Good luck for those who have to work.I hope things work out for you.NLRB Appeal
Amazing................the working man gets:censored2: again. All I can say is the time has come for ALL Teamsters to join together an fight back by losing the apathetic attitude and making your VOTES count. All these people were put in office by the voters or were appointed by some one who was voted into office by the VOTERS...............Key word VOTERS!.............Get out and make a difference. Vote out the appathetic, do nothing bastards :poster_oops: out of office and put "LAbor Friendly" people back in. That's my 2 cents!!!