ABF | Rumor about Holland.

Wow... so you buy it and your still in debt? ??? my math might be a little fuzzy but wouldn't you still be eight hundred thousand dollars in debt????

If I would have won the powerball I was going to buy the whole thing and run it as a trucking company.

Reactions: ESP
If I would have won the powerball I was going to buy the whole thing and run it as a trucking company.
If I would have bought a ticket and won, I would be in the Caymans with Elwood !!!!

I would of told my wife, honey I won the (02/11/2015) powerball !! And here is a check for $50 million dollars which is half of my winnings.

Last edited:
Reactions: ESP
Wow... so you buy it and your still in debt? ??? my math might be a little fuzzy but wouldn't you still be eight hundred thousand dollars in debt????
Even if your numbers are off, I will need Debt to get more concessions. So I could get big a big bonus program. Stay tuned for future plans.

:wee:
Sorry, but if you won that much $$$ and bought any trucking company, you my friend are in need of professional help !!!!!
As you can see I need lots of professional help. For some stupid reason I cannot ever forget about the trucking business. I even have to slow down and look at trucking terminals and their operations when I pass by. :lmao::biglaugh:

I always told my wife that when,.......and I will ......when I win the Powerball, I'm going down to the Peterbilt dealership, and buy the biggest, fanciest, chromed-out, tractor they got,...with all the bells and whistles,........And I'm going to drive it home, park it in my front yard,....get my torches out, cut the roof off, fill it with dirt, and make it a planter.........

I was working at Preston when Yellow bought them and Holland when Yellow bought them. There were no rumors before either one. First you here it is about a done deal.