ABF | Rumor about Holland.

Yessir, Brother......Right in the middle of our contract talks,.....Which is an unusual business move in itself,.....The "offer" was kept "secret",.....until it was...."leaked"....to DCVelocity,....right in the middle of our talks,....just in time for the timid and gullible among us to cave in and....."save"....the company by voting "Yes".....Johnson/Sweeton/Hoffa were out of town,.....the Planet Venus, I suspect,....so weren't available to quash this rumor.......And Miss Judy and Roy got to wring their hands in mock dismay,.........Can anyone say: "Manipulation"?

Yessir, Brother......Right in the middle of our contract talks,.....Which is an unusual business move in itself,.....The "offer" was kept "secret",.....until it was...."leaked"....to DCVelocity,....right in the middle of our talks,....just in time for the timid and gullible among us to cave in and....."save"....the company by voting "Yes".....Johnson/Sweeton/Hoffa were out of town,.....the Planet Venus, I suspect,....so weren't available to quash this rumor.......And Miss Judy and Roy got to wring their hands in mock dismay,.........Can anyone say: "Manipulation"?
Everyone had better open their eyes. This has been one of the 3 reasons for Yellow buying Roadway in 03, and USF in 05. To dispose completely of all Union carriers by combining companies, depleting work force numbers(Yellow and Roadway lost more than half their seniority lists after combining was complete). You can call it a bluff, but if or when it happens with ABF, the final nail will be in the coffin. How the Union has sit by and done nothing but " sleep with the enemy" is unbelievable to me. Oh, they did help, Harry Wilson was put on the YRCW board by the teamsters to be paid $250,000 a month for ( MAEVA) his own company with a total compensation up to $5.5 million. Do you think that money could have benefitted teamsters with a 15% pay cut and benefits that are dwindling daily. We expect the companies to hook us, but how long till we bust down Mr. Hoffa's door and demand him to answer questions.

Everyone had better open their eyes. This has been one of the 3 reasons for Yellow buying Roadway in 03, and USF in 05. To dispose completely of all Union carriers by combining companies, depleting work force numbers(Yellow and Roadway lost more than half their seniority lists after combining was complete). You can call it a bluff, but if or when it happens with ABF, the final nail will be in the coffin. How the Union has sit by and done nothing but " sleep with the enemy" is unbelievable to me. Oh, they did help, Harry Wilson was put on the YRCW board by the teamsters to be paid $250,000 a month for ( MAEVA) his own company with a total compensation up to $5.5 million. Do you think that money could have benefitted teamsters with a 15% pay cut and benefits that are dwindling daily. We expect the companies to hook us, but how long till we bust down Mr. Hoffa's door and demand him to answer questions.
........(buzz,...click..)......Mr. Hoffa is not in right now, he's at the Vatican, advising the Pope, but if you'd like to leave a detailed message, wait for the beep............(...buzz,....click..).......Mr. Sweeton is not in right now, he's in Florida, wrestling alligators, but if you'd like to leave a detailed message, wait for the beep........(...buzz,...click...)...Mr. Johnson is not in right now, he's on the planet Mars on a fact-finding mission, but if you'd like to leave a detailed message, wait for the beep.........

Just a comment on the DOD camera they advertise on this site. I have their 430 model. Image sensor went bad & they replaced it with no argument. 1 year warranty. It is an excellent camera with 1080 resolution. With the suction cup & the mounting cup with adhesive, I use it in my pick-up & my city tractor. 3 weeks after I purchased it a lady pulled across my path @ a traffic light while I had the right of way. After uploading it to her State Farm Adjustor, I received a call from state farm saying she was @ fault & the matter was settled. Best purchase I ever made. Every time an accident results in a he said, she said, a dash cam trumps that argument in a heartbeat. If you value your CDL, go get one. A no brainer. von.

Well Dog is correct. I have heard the hoffa clan say we just placed it on a ballot the Yrc Teamsters were the party responsible for it passing. So I can't see why you are upset with him. He did what many now wish they had done LEFT.

I
Well Dog is correct. I have heard the hoffa clan say we just placed it on a ballot the Yrc Teamsters were the party responsible for it passing. So I can't see why you are upset with him. He did what many now wish they had done LEFT.
I can't argue... YRC SUCKS